Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Easily the worst album on there lmao

The way how Em is viewed online always winning polls against any and everyone and breaking this or that record on streams, sales or whatever you would think dude never dropped a dud.

It's crazy because I keep seeing these youtube like articles or something but it's not a video and his recent albums are all streaming and out doing everyone and breaking stream records but I feel like almost everything Em puts out is a hot pile of steaming trash and just comes and goes with little to no lasting effect yet how the hell is he breaking all these records.

The way how Em is viewed online always winning polls against any and everyone and breaking this or that record on streams, sales or whatever you would think dude never dropped a dud.

It's crazy because I keep seeing these youtube like articles or something but it's not a video and his recent albums are all streaming and out doing everyone and breaking stream records but I feel like almost everything Em puts out is a hot pile of steaming trash and just comes and goes with little to no lasting effect yet how the hell is he breaking all these records.
Wyte ppl

The answer is the same back in 99 as it is now.

Marshall in 99-02 was pretty good though.
He definitely was.

But the bulk of his multimillion album sales were due to the wytes.
Boosie’s BEST job of parenting on camera thus far. There doesn’t need to be any black male regardless of age walking around with that mask on unless you are at a ski resort. Dudes need to start worrying about image and how to carry themselves.
Parenting on camera :lol:

This **** is sad

I was always hyped to hear how Em rhymed words to say wild ****.

Until Encore.

I walked so far to the record store. Got back and its Puke, Big Weeenie, etc

None of the cleverness and complexity i was expecting
Facts. Never heard his albums, only singles. Then I heard The Eminem Show a lil bit after it dropped. I was like dude is really incredible :wow:. (Didnt realize that was one of his best works). But i was impressed. So 1st day Encore dropped, Im expecting something similar so I copped it for a friends birthday gift (and Crunk Juice :pimp:).

Son, that ***** was sooo mad at the album. Like yo wtf did you give me. I didnt understand. Im like yo it should be fire. The last one was fire. He played me that ****, I felt embarrassed, like why Em do this **** and got me out here cosigning this ****. I just had to take a L on that. My music rep took a major hit. Last time I send **** I didnt listen to.

Screenshot_20240102_103224_Chrome.jpg

An Eminem roundtable to start the New Year eh?? NT RAN here we go again lol.

For as bad as Encore was it still had Like Toy Soldiers which is one of my fav Em songs so it's not all bad lol. I'd also agree he hasn't been the same since The Eminem Show but he does put out good music from time to time. Just not really solid albums though.

An Eminem roundtable to start the New Year eh?? NT RAN here we go again lol.

For as bad as Encore was it still had Like Toy Soldiers which is one of my fav Em songs so it's not all bad lol. I'd also agree he hasn't been the same since The Eminem Show but he does put out good music from time to time. Just not really solid albums though.
I think Relapse is the last time he's put out anything that I would consider good or decent. From that point on it's a very steep slope downhill, with increasingly worse production and cringe.

Yeah get the shiesty’s outta here. Shame since it has function when it’s brick cold outside but there’s no reason to rock one outside of winter and never if you’re somewhere like South Florida or SoCal.

The sheistys are beyond played out now. The were hot for a second, but got played out quick. It ain’t just kids rocking them though, you have grown men in their 30s rocking em too.

man Pooh Shiesty shoulda damn came out with an official line of them masks lol. Someone on his team fumbling big time

It’s like if ****** just started calling sweater vests “Hov’s” or big *** suits “Steve Harvey’s”

Back
Top Bottom