Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This is lame on Mousa part and what makes it crazier is that people have said this as it relates to Tde plenty of times lol. SZA album being held up for years is a Notorious example

It’s ironic because Reason would probably be slightly better off on Dreamville lol but years ago it was reversed when Kendrick was at his peak

I don’t believe I’ve heard a Reason song before, and I’ve never heard of the Moosa dude, but why would he do a TDE artist like that when he’s one of the heads of the label? I’d think TDE would share some of the responsibility in Reason’s success or lack thereof.

Exactly. He got on there tryna **** on dude. "People can't name 10 of your records". As the president of the label that reflects on you too.

It's funny cuz I'm watching the Wu Tang series and the last episode is from Divine's perspective showing everything he has to deal with running the whole brand. Dealing with multiple personalities, their own problems, getting features, the clothing line, getting dudes signed, solo albums making deadlines. His own life. You gotta have thick skin in a label head position. Of course artists are gonna be unhappy and voice it but can't "air out" your own people.

The dude Moosa said Dave Free never wanted to sign Reason. That's foul. If that's the case let a _ go. I don't know much about Moosa, last I heard Punch was the president of TDE but it seem like something changed at TDE. From 2010-16 everybody was dropping. They was the best label. We never heard of any issues.

I don’t believe I’ve heard a Reason song before, and I’ve never heard of the Moosa dude, but why would he do a TDE artist like that when he’s one of the heads of the label? I’d think TDE would share some of the responsibility in Reason’s success or lack thereof.
He saying it’s not a rollout but it just might be…album coming out on Friday a bit too convenient for somebody that’s never in the news or has any buzz :lol:

That Meg letter was the nail in the coffin granted I don't think it was harsh since he'll prolly be out B4 2030

I don't know why any artist would sign to TDE they on that Dr Dre shelving artists **** hard
Still tryna understand this cuz the big artists on there basically drop and get out the way

Last edited:
Put himself in that situation, nobody to blame…Pulling out a blick on a woman out Hollywood hills, you dumb and going to jail :lol:

Plus they probly threw extras on him cuz he was moving like he was untouchable and guaranteed to beat the case…Had it all wrong

Dude came up during Covid too

Kid was feeling himself, hanging with the Kardashian Jr's

Little man syndrome. If you smashed two friends, you won. Let them fight.

If she attacks your career, so, I still ******. Anything she says, your hairline, your height. I still ******. It's nothing she can say that should make you pull out. Why? You still smashed. Even if she says you're small or you were wack. You still smashed.

10 years without REAL evidence is crazy..

When the initial verdict happened Ice from JBP did a great breakdown on how based on the charges he’s cooked without it actually being whether or not he shot her, or even was shooting at her. His charges pretty much were handling a firearm with gross negligence, having a loaded and unregistered firearm in a vehicle and shooting in her general direction. All three of those can pretty much be confirmed he did

The media and Meg tho makes it murky by continuing to straight up say he shot her. Weird **** on both sides but bro wouldn’t be here if he wasn’t tryna be greedy lol so hey

When the initial verdict happened Ice from JBP did a great breakdown on how based on the charges he’s cooked without it actually being whether or not he shot her, or even was shooting at her. His charges pretty much were handling a firearm with gross negligence, having a loaded and unregistered firearm in a vehicle and shooting in her general direction. All three of those can pretty much be confirmed he did

The media and Meg tho makes it murky by continuing to straight up say he shot her. Weird **** on both sides but bro wouldn’t be here if he wasn’t tryna be greedy lol so hey

The issue is that it doesn't matter if he was shooting at the ground or intended to actually harm her. What would make you do that in the first place?

It's arguing semantics. The gun shouldn't have been out. The trigger shouldn't have been pulled. It should have never gotten to that point. It's like how stupid do you have to be to not know bullets ricochet.

If I was committing a robbery and shot at the ground to make them take off their jewelry and give up their money faster. It's just like if I intentionally tried to shoot them.

Damn never really listened to him like that

Damn Reason my favorite artist on TDE. He easily the most relatable imo and he got talent.

Not really sure how the TDE cosign helps him at this point. He isn't a Kendrick type of artist that should drop ever 3-5 years. He needs consistent drops to grow his fanbase and that doesn't seem to be the TDE way.

His relationship with Dreamville is actually to his benefit since those are easy features for him.

Both my wife and I are looking forward to the album Friday.

Damn Reason my favorite artist on TDE. He easily the most relatable imo and he got talent.

Not really sure how the TDE cosign helps him at this point. He isn't a Kendrick type of artist that should drop ever 3-5 years. He needs consistent drops to grow his fanbase and that doesn't seem to be the TDE way.

His relationship with Dreamville is actually to his benefit since those are easy features for him.

Both my wife and I are looking forward to the album Friday.

TDE execs looking shaky after this. I hope he leaves the label.

If cats ain't listening to Reason, it ain't meant for them. Dude is incredibly talented.

Back
Top Bottom