Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Carter 1 is Wayne best album. Let’s stop arguing this :lol:

It’s a cool lil concept album on the low too. Plus manny beats. Skits. No skips.

:pimp:
I think of 9th grade Spanish every time I think of C1. We was watching the Go DJ video in class and the teacher asked why was he sagging his pants and why his shirt was so big. Somebody randomly yelled “maybe it’s cause he’s on his grizzy and a bonafide hustler” :lol:

I think of 9th grade Spanish every time I think of C1. We was watching the Go DJ video in class and the teacher asked why was he sagging his pants and why his shirt was so big. Somebody randomly yelled “maybe it’s cause he’s on his grizzy and a bonafide hustler” :lol:

I swear we all be living the same life. C1 always brings me back to my 9th grade Computer Science class.
I burned my bro a copy of C1 and we all would be in there with headphones on listening to Carter 1.

C1 was his best "Hot Boy" album and started getting him in rap convos. I was bumping the SQAD tapes and the Prefix. C2 is a better rap album though.

C1 was his best "Hot Boy" album and started getting him in rap convos. I was bumping the SQAD tapes and the Prefix. C2 is a better rap album though.
I don’t consider C1 Hot Boy Wayne. I got 500 Degreez as the last Hot Boy Wayne album. Then again, C1 was produced mostly by Mannie Fresh. So yeah, still Hot Boy Wayne I guess, the last of it.

Pretty much concluded that stage of his career with the making of the Carter series and “Miss My Dawgs”

I watched the Pivot interview with Wayne. He mentioned Juve, B.G., Baby, Slim but nothing about Turk :lol:

I feel bad for him cause he want that reunion so bad but everybody moved on.

Something musta happened cuz back then it seemed like Wayne closer to Turk than Juvie or BG.

I was gonna mention his features too. He was in the right places at the right times.
Remember 50 was hating on him for that too. MTV had Wayne #1 on their list in 07 and 50 was like " how? he don't have a album out".

Screenshot-20230712-200130-Chrome.jpg

Y’all listen to 500 Degreez recently? I feel like he left that Hot Boy rap on Light Out. I always thought outside of maybe the 500 Degreez song and Where U At, he was already switching up his flow.

Y’all listen to 500 Degreez recently? I feel like he left that Hot Boy rap on Light Out. I always thought outside of maybe the 500 Degreez song and Where U At, he was already switching up his flow.
He slowed it down, but it was still more of the same

Back
Top Bottom