Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This is whom yall wanna place yall faith?

200w (19).gif

What stumps you about that particular conversation?

It's a message/messenger thing. Once an opinion is formed it doesn't matter what they say/do or in this case it's the content they produce.

When it comes to people who they don't like or outsiders so to speak they'll always have an issue but when other guys do the same/similar things they get a pass.

Naw fr. I caught a gun charge up there when I was 20 for a legal gun, all because it wasn’t in the manufacturer case. They offered me 3 years jail time. Did a year n half probation in the end & they gave me fake charges for not talking.
I caught one charge in VA hanging out at George Mason one night. I beat it but the magistrate nor the judge would give me a bond. Lost the bond appeal too and got stuck sitting in jail for a month only to have the case dismissed. That was the last time I hung out on the VA side.

How are the BET Awards today? I haven't heard a word. Probably gonna be a mess with the writer's strike still on
Tuned in now . It’s honestly been pretty decent - good the past few years . The hip hop anniversary line up looks good .

Freeway performing What we do right now at the pre show

It's a message/messenger thing. Once an opinion is formed it doesn't matter what they say/do or in this case it's the content they produce.

When it comes to people who they don't like or outsiders so to speak they'll always have an issue but when other guys do the same/similar things they get a pass.
You an Ak fan?

Back
Top Bottom