Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This Thug album is GARBAGE thus far. Jail albums always been *** man. The beats trash too. Yeah buddy might want to wait to drop something new after the case is through if he beats it. Metro put this together?

3K probably has a few albums worth of music in the tuck. It’s all about desire for him I assume. I took Killer Mike saying that as a complete joke… I’ve learned not to believe it’s coming out until I’m able to press play.

I think he has the Dr Dre thing going, and it's about the pressure to perform and out due himself

So when Mike hears him recording music, he naturally thinks album coming.

He got the phone call.

I think he has the Dr Dre thing going, and it's about the pressure to perform and out due himself

So when Mike hears him recording music, he naturally thinks album coming.

He got the phone call.
Ye I dont believe Mike technically lied and 3k may have played a body of work that possibly was intended for a project but Mike for sure wasnt supposed to say anything. Thats how **** get canned or pushed back indefinetly fr with a ***** like 3000 smh.

He has mentioned several times throughout the years through interviews and verses he deals with anxiety/depression/ lacks muscial confidence and he just gonna have to drop something unannounced its the only way.

It cant come from Big Boi, Gipp, Cee-lo, Badu, or anybody. He just has to drop a single, album cover/tracklist or better yet a whole project out the blue becasue once people expect something and his phone start blowing up which is what Im expecting then now Mike gets the call and damage control has started.

On this topic, I was wondering if we would have gotten more Dre music if Beats never popped off. Music became a hobby. We see him in the studio, so we know he loves music, but we know it's never coming out.

No Gunna on the Thug album and no features on Gunna latest. They really not effin with each other or does Thug even mention him on new project?

Back
Top Bottom