Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Did drakes attempt at house music/edm fail?
It’s crazy, that was the second Drake album I listened to all the way through. I felt like I was listening to the TRUE him. Though it was a fail to the masses, personally I liked it. A few relatable songs got me.

Dude has made some really good music throughout his career but I have never been able to get into him, just didn’t feel authentic. I tried to listen to Certified LoverBoy and was mad disappointed lol. I finally say let’s rock with Drake and he drop that bs lol

I’d say that album was a win for him. Heard a few of those songs out in different spots I hit up last summer. Particularly in Vegas:lol:

Once the IG crowd got their captions off, you knew it was hitting one of his key demos. :lol:

I didn’t know it was intended to be an electronic album, so it threw me off a bit on my initial listen. But it had a few joints on there that I’d still listen to depending on the vibes.

I don't think drakes edm attempt failed like blacklion23 blacklion23 said it's actually one of the few drakes albums that I actually enjoyed but it seems like the singles from that album came and went..I feel like by like November I stopped hearing songs from that album at bars/clubs

A lot of random Pac ****, coming out now.

Y’all seen the pics, with all the bishes and Suge/PAC at the crib? Suge eating yacht with a shirt off, Pac sucking titts :lol:. Like 5 jawns between em. Imma find the Reddit’s hilarious

Yup. Randomly saw them joints on reddit a while back.
Pac was a wild boy. Had them joints in all kind of positions. :lol:

Just seen 'em. Thank god it wasn't no social media back then.

pachah1.png

I don't think drakes edm attempt failed like blacklion23 blacklion23 said it's actually one of the few drakes albums that I actually enjoyed but it seems like the singles from that album came and went..I feel like by like November I stopped hearing songs from that album at bars/clubs
Hasn’t his stuff been coming & going for a while now?

If you’re reading this & the future joint was what, 2016?

Back
Top Bottom