Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Puff's intro from BBV2...

I picture Puff starting the Verzuz somthing like that! :lol: :wow:
MSG pitch black to start. You see nothing. All you hear is Puff intro.
Straight bodying JD from the get go. It's a wrap.

giphy.gif

Even if he did all that, it’s MSG and Puffy.

I’ve expressed that I feel folks dismissed him too easily when the prospect of this verzuz first came up.

But… again… it’s MSG… and Puffy. :lol:

Agreeing to that venue is a misstep on his part.

But something tells me he’s very aware of this. Maybe they’ll have one at MSG and another one at Benz. That would be pretty dope imo.

It’s how I know young ****** stopped signing up for this site that I rarely see Yeat and Destroy Lonely and that crop of artists in here :lol:

He straight but I’m ready for one of these type ****** who can actually rap or just get a ghostwriter. He has some great beat selection though. Wish Baby Keem or someone would write for these ******

I imagine the younger cats probably stick to the sneaker boards on NT. The ones looking for more inside info on kicks than what they can find on IG. Only time will tell if they migrate to other parts of the site like so many of us did in the past.

Even if he did all that, it’s MSG and Puffy.

I’ve expressed that I feel folks dismissed him too easily when the prospect of this verzuz first came up.

But… again… it’s MSG… and Puffy. :lol:

Agreeing to that venue is a misstep on his part.

But something tells me he’s very aware of this. Maybe they’ll have one at MSG and another one at Benz. That would be pretty dope imo.

Perhaps that was the only way Diddy would agreed to doing it…

YB ain’t wrong. This whole **** corny tho. And Durk been even more corny, since he got turned up. Dude became a strategic clown :smh:

Back
Top Bottom