Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

An Alford Plea kinda almost makes no sense when you read the definition :lol:.

“a guilty plea in which a defendant maintains their innocence but admits that the prosecution's evidence would likely result in a guilty verdict if brought to trial.”

An Alford Plea kinda almost makes no sense when you read the definition :lol:.

“a guilty plea in which a defendant maintains their innocence but admits that the prosecution's evidence would likely result in a guilty verdict if brought to trial.”

It’s like “I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and you all got some evidence that I was there, so y’all can technically hem me up… but I ain’t really do that **** tho”.

Dog I’m in the barbershop now and these ****** is institutionalized. All these ****** in here been to jail and talking bout Gunna snitched. **** is hilarious. All of em saying they woulda did the same thing though.

And they got Charleston White playing on the tv talking bout creating a Boy Scout snitching club. :lol: :lol:
77347DFC-0DCE-4841-8C6B-E3C4F270DDEA.jpeg

All because she dissed his music ? 😂. Wonder why oh girl changed her story now , wonder if he really paid her off . This is from the recording shortly after the incident . Might be a wrap for Tory …

his lawyer kept bringing up this interview which is why they let the prosecution use it smh

Realized The Chronic isn’t on streaming. Get it together Snoop. I can’t even remember the last time I played a CD.
I just was thinking the other day... Snoop has control of Death Row Records and has signed a few artists, but he doesn't seem to be doing much with the label.

Back
Top Bottom