Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

They trying to get Charlemagne canceled for being chatty on Vlad :lol:

He's right.

and you can see an example of what Charlemagne is saying, by how a lot of us are actually the ones who are defending Uncle Ruckus after all the disrespect he's lobbed at us.

This is my favorite Westside project in a minute. I feel a lot of them have been forgettable.

and I'm glad he went away from that Hitler Wears Hermes theme. Should have happen a long time ago.

I ain't want to open up a can of worms but I swear I wanted to touch on the relationship of "antisemitism" and Hip-Hop historically :lol:

Kendrick Lamar had the highest selling rap album of 2017 and it's entire theme was centered around being Hebrew :lol:

Jay-Z masterfully crafts NOI/5-percenter rhetoric even to this day in his raps and it might make a blip on the radar as far as people being "upset" about it. You'd think the Yakub lines would have caused more ruckus than the 4:44/Jewish property bar.

I ain't want to open up a can of worms but I swear I wanted to touch on the relationship of "antisemitism" and Hip-Hop historically :lol:

Combat Jack(RIP) used to talk about that and having to deal with rappers not wanting to deal with black lawyers.

Look at Max B. He actually thought that clown was a good lawyer.

New Kodak is fire

***** straight spazzed

FREE HIM too
Bruh….it is INCREDIBLE. This song crazy

Future told me "drop that ****,keep it on chest, feet on their neck"
KTB, Kodak the boss, Kodak the best, that ain't a guess
Say he love to see me flex, everytime you flex, put it in they face
And I'm poppin checks, and soon they dropped the case, I copped the Wraith

D3dZ6xcX4Asfwwk.jpg

:rofl:@ "Im in the club, I'm blowing K2 fumes" and "if you look dirty, you probably got the monkey pox"

Kendrick Lamar had the highest selling rap album of 2017 and it's entire theme was centered around being Hebrew :lol:

Jay-Z masterfully crafts NOI/5-percenter rhetoric even to this day in his raps and it might make a blip on the radar as far as people being "upset" about it. You'd think the Yakub lines would have caused more ruckus than the 4:44/Jewish property bar.

We need to go back to being low. Everything, ain’t for everybody. And everything ain’t meant to be understood. Especially by the masses

Nah this kinda wild. I forgot about 70% of these lines 😂

We need to go back to being low. Everything, ain’t for everybody. And everything ain’t meant to be understood. Especially by the masses
It's a tactic. Pretend that you don't have the power and influence that way you don't get criticized or questioned for your doings.

Back
Top Bottom