Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You act like Math ask some deep and introspective questions :lol:

Convo would be more unpredictable lol. But to be honest I just really wanna see what happens with Bigga and Kanye on their BS at the same time in the same room :lol:

He just going to do some more lying, push some propaganda and play victim :lol:.

The JP Morgan **** with him and Candance Owens recently, just got exposed as a huge lie (Kanye left JP Morgan on his own, weeks before, announced it in an interview.

And Candace clipped the confirmation letter date on Twitter…..

all to play on anti-semitism and to drive users to a new “anti-woke” bank funded by some more white nationalist AGAIN, Peter Thiel (not that J.P. Morgan isn’t one).

It’s hilarious. And the timing is all connected and politics/blackmail :smh:.

I guess they can't use the mental health excuse now.

This don’t even look wack though. :lol:

i've been annoyed for a few years now with the types of black movies that get made these days, my belief is that there are about 5 types that will get the most attention...
1. Slave movie
2. Civil Rights movie/present day social justice or race related focus
3.White Savior flick
4. Magical Negro trope
5. Biopic (usually focused on an athlete or musician and their plight during the civil rights movement)

like damn, can we just have a House Party again.

You would think with all the hollering people do when they pretend to be listening to black people these days
the constant focus on diversifying writer's rooms and off camera spaces, some new creative stories about more than just black strife would arise from that

99e59449b7554b81bd40770ce32aa322.gif

Now when I write this Stand By Me adaptation set in the 90's about a group of east coast teenagers and their quest to reach Atlanta for Freaknik Jordan Peele gonna be ringing my phone

They’re on the same label, get some of the same producers, are featured on each others albums, and have an album together. It’s very fair to compare them :lol:

Wunna >

I see your point but Baby does seem to care about actually rapping and getting better where Gunna been pretty much the same as when he came out.

They’re on the same label, get some of the same producers, are featured on each others albums, and have an album together. It’s very fair to compare them :lol:

Wunna >

Not on the same label and they really don’t use the same producers…

I see your point but Baby does seem to care about actually rapping and getting better where Gunna been pretty much the same as when he came out.

Not true in the least bit, Gunna music has grown so much from when he first came out, you even saying something like that makes it clear you don’t listen to his music.

Not on the same label and they really don’t use the same producers…

Not true in the least bit, Gunna music has grown so much from when he first came out, you even saying something like that makes it clear you don’t listen to his music.
My bad Baby on like 5 different labels smh

Back
Top Bottom