Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

These ****** could NEVER get in the ring with Usher fr. Obviously there’s only one other dude that would make sense but Chris **** don’t hit like this. Besides that techno stuff, Usher been amazing my whole life.

Man hasn’t aged a bit 👌🏽

Bro I aint gon hold you I do not think you gettin that money. And I truly want to be wrong. But there was a lot of jokin and kee-kee’ing early on from both sides when it wasnt a laughing matter from jump…

Again. I know im not getting it. But imma make sure he doesn’t forget all the clown **** he’s pulled and I know you all won’t either

Glad to see my ***** Usher beat them herpes allegations, they tried to railroad that man

5EACE9A7-E1CE-4DBF-A192-021CF19A287F.jpg

finessence finessence

You can put some honor on your name or keep joking and have this whole forum hate you and you make a burner

And I want my interest. Stop acting shook and joking when you get called out

,Why are you broke? Stop gambling you junkie

You gotta give your cousin money to pay me and you dont know how to use paypal apparently, You aint that dumb.

aulas-clown-mask.gif

Maybe your are you bet on Rolly straight up

Last edited:
"Haha bro yall went in on me I got you soon with interest" DM coming as soon as he wakes up.

Grimey is broke as **** yall know now.

And he's a junkie liar

Last edited:
Personally I wouldn’t even want the money anymore. Irl, CoD it cost me $100 to find out you ain’t ****, I got off cheap. Had a homie I gave $50 last year when he was hurting randomly cashapp me on Monday. Wasn’t expecting the payback and it made my day.

Personally I wouldn’t even want the money anymore. Irl, CoD it cost me $100 to find out you ain’t ****, I got off cheap. Had a homie I gave $50 last year when he was hurting randomly cashapp me on Monday. Wasn’t expecting the payback and it made my day.

It’s about principals. Grimey is a **** human and sits on his high chair talking down on people but he's broke and can't hold his word.
finessence finessence
Pay me with interest you said you would
Clown

Back
Top Bottom