Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He hit me this morning for my cash app. Said he’s got me this week. Think y’all shamed him into folding :lol:
kobe-not.gif

I don't think I've seen anyone with them on. They'd rather wear some ugly *** Balenciaga, Dior, Prada or LV.

Once I saw the price point at launch I lost interest, but they're cool.

Ppl sleep. They hella reasonable in this climate, you can get a pair of low tops & mids around 250. That’s a good price for this climate we in.

Snagged the red/black/gray for like 300 a couple months ago. Just grabbed the gray/white Hi’s for a lil under that off saks.

**** be turning heads.

Much rather rock those, than any hyped sneaker or the ridiculous prices they charging now for designer.

$800 for America Cups is insane. ALL that **** is insane. But if I’m spending some dollars on some kicks, I’m rocking with Don C as far as price point, convenience and aesthetics.

I mean 7 shots and he’s a little dude. Lucky to be alive honestly, it was gods will that those shells didn’t hit a main artery. I really hope he can beat that diagnosis, his career is over if he can’t stand up no more.
He will still have a career in this day n age

Ppl sleep. They hella reasonable in this climate, you can get a pair of low tops & mids around 250. That’s a good price for this climate we in.

Snagged the red/black/gray for like 300 a couple months ago. Just grabbed the gray/white Hi’s for a lil under that off saks.

**** be turning heads.

Much rather rock those, than any hyped sneaker or the ridiculous prices they charging now for designer.

$800 for America Cups is insane. ALL that **** is insane. But if I’m spending some dollars on some kicks, I’m rocking with Don C as far as price point, convenience and aesthetics.

They’re just a clean, versatile shoe. The silhouette is hard!

It’s rare that you see a mid and hi that both look equally good.

Dons designs were always more cleaner than Virgil’s IMO.

I guess the NB550’s were out back then, I’ve seen some old ads for them.

But it really seems like these type of “high fashion streetwear” esque sneakers keep remaking the Jordan 2-4/Agassi type silhouettes. Not mad at it, the Just Dons and 550’s are decent

I guess the NB550’s were out back then, I’ve seen some old ads for them.

But it really seems like these type of “high fashion streetwear” esque sneakers keep remaking the Jordan 2-4/Agassi type silhouettes. Not mad at it, the Just Dons and 550’s are decent

Those type of silhouettes have always been clean. Dope boys/hustlers have always worn runners and cross trainers, tennis type shoes.

It’s a staple.

Back
Top Bottom