Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

New French and Lupe didn’t disappoint.

Will say French kept recycling that Chinx/Max B bar throughout half the mixtape but overall still a solid listen.

You could tell he mailed it in on some tracks.

CE815EC8-F3A6-4C02-BAE0-66B550DBBFE1.jpeg

iono what fresh doin but he needa gone head n drop that mos album he got in the stash…

Coke Boys French finally appeared for a studio album, and all it took was Harry Fraud, who knew :lol :lol

That was some BAD singing last night based on a lot of clips I’ve seen. Mario was nice, and Sammie too, but everybody else needed the autotune crutch. How ironic

I'm watching that verzuz from last night right now. This thing is a classic, bobby ray sammie and p all drunk as hell wildin. Pleasure P linebacker looking *** trying to mack women that don't want him, ray pissed because everybody keeps singing his songs over him lol. Got his kid up there for no reason. Yung berg poppin out. I'll be coming back to this one for years.

9AA149C3-87C6-42B6-8EB5-D2C1F5526D6F.jpeg
26BA70F4-1D15-4E02-88D5-2BD29E74ED1C.jpeg

Cmon grimey it’s almost July and PayPal somehow don’t work now

I could never let a ***** play with me like this… I remember a few years back I bet a NTer 15 bucks on the Super Bowl and he blocked me after he lost… I knew doggy whole life story in 5 mins, address, phone number, where his mama worked etc… He ended up paying me because he seen I was gone take it way too far

If you bout it for real MajinZuub MajinZuub it wouldn’t be nun to find out where Tyrone stay

I could never let a ***** play with me like this… I remember a few years back I bet a NTer 15 bucks on the Super Bowl and he blocked me after he lost… I knew doggy whole life story in 5 mins, address, phone number, where his mama worked etc… He ended up paying me because he seen I was gone take it way too far

If you bout it for real MajinZuub MajinZuub it wouldn’t be nun to find out where Tyrone stay
Im crying. over 15 my G?

Im crying. over 15 my G?

Over 15 dollars my *****… it wouldn’t have mattered if it was 50 cent at that point, once I seen he was tryna get out of paying me it was up there… I don’t play that **** at all that’s why I’m glad they made sports gambling legal here so I don’t gotta bet regular ****** who ain’t gone pay because imma slide every time

Ain't playing bout his bread :lol:

I respecc it

Meh.

Id let that go if i was you. Bruh aint finna make right on that.

Some lessons cost actual money.

Is what it is. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Meh.

Id let that go if i was you. Bruh aint finna make right on that.

Some lessons cost actual money.

Is what it is. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yeah like I said, I expect it to be a running joke on here at this point and I'm not sweating it. I didn't lose anything but we had a deal and I feel like it's been the run around every time I bring it up. I think this **** has been hilarious the entire time :lol:

I got you bruh. The first next week tho. Rent due

If “I ain’t going to pay you” was a person :lol. That’s def hood *** betting vibes. Respect card revoked.

Man, You can’t be talking crazy, speculating on others and cash ****, NO MORE. All that “I bet you…..” stands on nada lmao.

2 months to pay a $100. MajinZuub MajinZuub , you should’ve put shordy on a payment plan. Make it easier on him. 5 dollars a week or something :lol

Thats some lame *** shxt on multiple levels and definitely not funny at all

I def been in a situation where 2 mfs I actally knew was draggin they feet on a bet. Bet 2 dudes that UNC would win the ship back in 2017. Hit em up After the confetti fell, started to get the run around. After a couple days I just chalked it up. As mentioned earlier its way too many ways to send money nowadays so if you dont get it day of, or at least in a day or two, gon head and chalk it up, which I did. And then miraculously in 2019 both of em send me their $100 😂 After that I rarely ever bet ppl I know/that Im cool with cuz money situations tend to show u sides of ppl u werent aware of and Id rather leave that shxt in the dark

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom