Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

(Don’t ask me why I’m looking at Pat Beverly high school highlights)

They said he was nice so I took a look but…. Anyone know this song in the video??? Sounds real soulquarian like. Sounds like a dilla production. Slum village or Elzhi. It’s fire :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Go watch hoop reality, the follow up to hoop dreams. Followed him in chi, showed when he embarrassed MJ son in front of MJ.

(Don’t ask me why I’m looking at Pat Beverly high school highlights)

They said he was nice so I took a look but…. Anyone know this song in the video??? Sounds real soulquarian like. Sounds like a dilla production. Slum village or Elzhi. It’s fire :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Don't think I seen him dunk in the NBA, no wonder he talk and act like he Allen Iverson.

random thought...

rap is inna good place right now.

i got more music than i kno what to do with, and new GOOD musics dropping all the time

theres literally an abundance of anything your into, if your willing to find it.

it wasnt that long ago that this wasnt the case. nice to see things come back around.

s*** was shakey for a lil minute. lol

decided to give fly anakin a listen off the strength of the album cover one of you posted.

about 4 tracks in, i noticed he sounded familiar.

went to my itunes and did a search for his name...

he did his thing on this.

decided to give fly anakin a listen off the strength of the album cover one of you posted.

about 4 tracks in, i noticed he sounded familiar.

went to my itunes and did a search for his name...

he did his thing on this.

:nthat::nthat::nthat:.

If you have 20$ for Bandcamp (or Apple Music), I think his best work is "Emergency Raps Vol. 4" with Tuamie.

Matter of fact I think it's all on Youtube.

The Mutant Academy Camp he's with (Including Henny LO, and Big Kahuna OG) are really talented too.

^you gotta post more. You up on some s*** bruh…

Anyway, saw he gotta album with pink siifu and a few songs with zelooperz and navy blue.

Issa trip how you give someone a chance that you think is new and unknown. Then find out they plugged with rappers you familiar with and BEEN makin music. then its like, damn, guess IM the one out the loop fr. Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom