Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dudes who did this were dumb, and just exposed how dumb they are. They aren't real scammers. I know some people caught up in that. They're the type of people who take the easy way out and get caught. One of the criteria was not having a record and people thought that checking no wouldn't be checked? Plus I've heard of people already in jail doing it. They didn't think the government was going to come back around when we weren't in the middle of the pandemic? If that's the world that existed after, your physical money wouldn't matter. They thought it was going to be THAT easy? :smh:

I can tell you a raccoon. I don’t respect when they do it either.

A raccoon quickkkkk to throw in the race card to justify their argument:lol: :lol: :rofl:

That scamming s*** is feminine no matter who does it. Saying a n_ gone condone white people doing it make you feel good or something? You must feel inferior to them :lol: :lol:rollin

Type n_ to run and hang with a dude like Braylon off Power Book 2

wavycrocket wavycrocket and his boy Riq caught a stray

damn you guys really took it down memory lane in here with the RHQ and big Draco talk.

rhq had bangers but he got all weird with the drugs I feel like, dude just seems fried all the damn time.

these ****s were fire though.
1645164768984.png

1645164852598.png

1645164911297.png

another dude with a ton of talent who never really took off was gunplay, those early mixtapes of his were all fire, mmg was no joke in this era.

I am here for the Gunplay Love

Soulja took a good 2-3 years out his buzz leaning into that thug/Killa role. Fam went 4m the kid friendly rapper with no profanity to a tatted up weed smoker with a body.

I never thought about that but could you imagine the impact of SB if he stayed on the kid path..his rap career would've probably been short lived but he probably could've gone the Hollywood route.

We can joke on Bow Wow as much as we want but he still eating off tv and movies.

Back
Top Bottom