Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Tempo? Subject matter?

I just listen to joints I like that put me in a good mood to take my mind off the pain and suffering.

I have an 80s Pop list that’s 9 hours long that I use the most. An 80s/90s R+B slow jam playlist I use all the time.

I rarely work out to aggressive ****. I’m in a boxing gym most of the time. That **** is already in the air.

OG knows

Wack done put in work in the industry and in the streets. He certified. Bobby a one hit wonder and can’t rap.

It’s farrrrrrr less people qualified to have an opinion on hip hop and black culture so wack can say what he wants. It’s the truth.

Last edited:
Big Daddy Kane was a dancer and actually could RAP…

James Brown could dance and make music, so on and so forth. Bobby a bottymon. They justifying this n_ dancing cause he from the islands. Who GAF. He ain’t talented at all

Wack done put in work in the industry and in the streets. He certified. Bobby a one hit wonder and can’t rap

Certified where? Dude claims to be a gangsta but sitting down with 69.
Dude is in the same category as Charleston White.
The male version of Asian Doll. He trolls on Clubhouse and calls out dudes that he's nowhere near.
That ***** know who to play gangsta with too. Knocking out a white boy don't move me.
Wack is & always will be a clown.

The male version of Asian Doll. He trolls on Clubhouse and calls out dudes that he's nowhere near.
That ***** know who to play gangsta with too. Knocking out a white boy don't move me.
On Piru wack a clown
Poor Game is brainwashed by blood too!
Wake up Chuck

I agree with the 69 stuff… but the WHOLE industry support that rainbow clown at one point. I’m the only one who saw through it.

This is what happens when TROLL culture and when the streets plus internet have basically become one. Ain’t no more streets.

“Troll” culture, and the “internet” have blurred the streets. This s*** really ain’t an argument.

Young and old heads all involved

Shyne was an honorable dude, got out, made bad music, voice was terrible, and did the whole Jewish attire thing and with his hair

What happen?

He got clowned.

In fact people let 50 be one of he main people do the clowning, because he was butt hurt Shyne didn't want to be involved in 50's beefs dissing Puff and Irv.

The jokes are going to come if you make yourself look like a joke. 🤷‍♂️

Especially from us as black people.

I do agree Bobby can’t find his footing with the music **** . Song with quavo was cool but doesn’t seem like they did enough to push that .

As far as the dancing , I don’t give a damn how another man dances lmao . He not doing that **** for me so why do I care . Maybe the **** he deal with , like it .

****** worry about other ****** too much man . Let that man enjoy his life .

Bobby's music sucks and we definitely gon be on his head for the fruity dancing.
BUT he did stand tall & took 2 years so his mans could get out. If that ain't solid, IDK what is.
Meanwhile, a 50 year old on the internet playing police games with young ******.
Don't put Bobby with Wack & 69.

Shyne was an honorable dude, got out, made bad music, voice was terrible, and did the whole Jewish attire thing and with his hair

What happen?

He got clowned.

In fact people let 50 be one of he main people do the clowning, because he was butt hurt Shyne didn't want to be involved in 50's beefs dissing Puff and Irv.

The jokes are going to come if you make yourself look like a joke. 🤷‍♂️

Especially from us as black people.
Shyne bodied 50 tho 🤷🏽‍♂️
Just for the record

That’s what I was saying. I was confused when he said he was certified :lol:

Back
Top Bottom