Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Got a chance to listen to this Roddy Rich and I must say , he’s actually a worse rapper than I thought .

I don’t think he’s bad, I just don’t think he stands out in any way. You could sub him out for various harmonizing dudes and there wouldn’t really be a difference. There’s definitely a production downgrade from his last album, and the production is really the most important thing for those types of rappers.

I was wondering if you actually saw it, because I about to hit your with the

pause-nohomo.gif
I was watching the **** screaming "Pause" to myself thinking about my post smh

Last edited:
just finally watched the Juice documentary

damn is all i can say..20 pills a day DA FUQ and his girl was snorting the 30s

make sure yall got a good team around yall and a girlfriend (if got one)..obviously someone is always going to do what they want but man the team made no effort in getting him help instead they just kept helping him get higher

pretty wild documentary

I don’t think he’s bad, I just don’t think he stands out in any way. You could sub him out for various harmonizing dudes and there wouldn’t really be a difference. There’s definitely a production downgrade from his last album, and the production is really the most important thing for those types of rappers.

Idk man , he had a pretty bad line about play-doh on this album .

Maybe I’m bias because a year ago the homies was saying he was the best young dude out and it was pissin me off lol

Idk man , he had a pretty bad line about play-doh on this album .

Maybe I’m bias because a year ago the homies was saying he was the best young dude out and it was pissin me off lol

They should’ve known he was mid then :lol: people got fooled by “The Box” being a viral sensation and his other singles also getting Fetty WAP treatment.

Roddy had like 4 street singles, going crazy before the box even took off :lol:

And his tape and first album was good. Really feels like dudes want him to fail for some reason.

He’s decent. Album that just dropped was just ok. Formulaic and lacked direction. He leaning in, to trying to sound like Future & Thug too much.

Roddy had like 4 street singles, going crazy before the box even took off :lol:

And his tape and first album was good. Really feels like dudes want him to fail for some reason.

He’s decent. Album that just dropped was just ok. Formulaic and lacked direction. He leaning in, to trying to sound like Future & Thug too much.
Which is a shame because I liked how he started the album with his take on Ross’s Live Fast Die Young. I hope he comes back with a tape in some months to make up for this .

Back
Top Bottom