Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

i mean … this isn’t far off. All rappers have Some mid in they arsenal

He has no pivotal body of work. A few above average albums and He’s just usually consistent.
whoever brought up the Game argument, I agree with. Game has just as much great work but everyone hates him so nobody talks about it.

Devin the Dude has a better discography than Ross *shrugs*

He has no pivotal body of work. A few above average albums and He’s just usually consistent.
whoever brought up the Game argument, I agree with. Game has just as much great work but everyone hates him so nobody talks about it.

Devin the Dude has a better discography than Ross *shrugs*

you might want to revisit Teflon Don if you think this .

I’d also argue mastermind

This was a good response from Vezzo

Royce is delusional. He handles social media terribly. He comes off to the point if you aren't in to him, you wouldn't give his music a shot.

I have said all the time. I didn't ****in listen to Eminem, and I don't know many of us who did. We thought the same thing, he can rap, but his music isn't for me. Who the **** is blasting Hi My Name Is from their car? Royce has never heard that before? Is he that out of the loop?

So why would someone 10-15 years younger be forced to praise Eminem because he's from their city? They need to pay homage? ****, would Royce say that about Elzhi? Hell, Proof?

They're supposed to request Eminem appear on their songs, when I've heard him **** up Westside and Conway songs with that weird ****.

Back
Top Bottom