Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

0C98E269-7A29-4688-902A-888DE8493F88.jpeg

One of the greatest rap/street albums of all time, one of the rare albums you can listen to straight through without skipping a track.

Boosie Wilding but the fact that he will always get booked and have a decent fanbase no matter what he says or does is a testament to the power of solidifying yourself in the chitlin circuit lol + the impact of his past catalog
Radio stations and maybe streaming platforms (ie Apple Music, Spotify, etc.) gonna pull Boosie IMO

Saying f***** he would’ve survived. Telling someone to commit suicide… you not making it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Twitter, Facebook and IG pulls his accounts down.

Last edited:
Aside from Independent and Wipe Me Down being played every now and then (I don’t even listen to the radio to know if they do that lol), what songs did Boosie have on the radio? :lol:

Exactly. He never been a radio or mainstream artist. He's a hood/chitlin circuit legend.

Streaming platforms and social media that Boosie uses to promote shows.

He been banned from Twitter and IG so many times and still getting his money. Only thing that ever stopped Boosie's money was going to prison.

Boosie ain’t tell one lie. Man ain’t gotta support dude if he don’t want too. That lil dude is NOT LIKABLE. Gay or straight.

Adults gotta stop telling other adults how to react when someone provokes them. You can’t tell someone how to respond

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom