Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Thankfully this black men vs black women is something that is mostly highlighted on social media, but the seeds are being planted to really hit the next generation all the Twitter Feminist, The Kevin Samuels, The two loser ****** wit a pod etc etc

the more young teens get into that the more i see this divide becoming more & more of a thing

That's the danger of it.

I see it in boiling over in to every day society, and I can tell where they got it from.

It's too many people who go along with everyone else, and lacking critical thinking.

Meek got one of them buses that was on 125th and Lex in 2003

It's wild that he's using his promotion budget for billboards and wrapping buses. You're wasting money on gaining the attention of people who aren't in your market demographic. Some 50 year old lady on the bus ain't going to break out her iPhone and start streaming your music.

It's like they don't know it's 2021.

1B6E72BA-A9F6-4FC1-A1AA-B7DD73F6A89D.gif

Damn otf is about to get indicted..Rip duck

Depends on the "they" in question. AK making it sound like police got them.

Isn't Durk still fighting a murder case from that incident in ATL like 2 years ago.

Man I'm not even a Durk fan but from what I've kinda read or heard about dude these last couple years (despite the fame) have been wild for dude.

If he ever gets a biopic I would be willing to bet it's a roller coaster of emotions.

I know they got it but man. Fools with money.

And y'all critiquing Meek for wrapping busses.

The sad thing is that if one of those sites posted them doing the story with a negative headline attached how they're wasting money that could have gone to a good cause or people in need, people would then start being in an uproar and being outraged

Social media herds people like sheep for clicks and people easily fall for it

The sad thing is that if one of those sites posted them doing the story with a negative headline attached how they're wasting money that could have gone to a good cause or people in need, people would then start being in an uproar and being outraged

Social media herds people like sheep for clicks and people easily fall for it

I totally agree fam. I can't judge Gunna too harshly he literally just redid his old high school and that **** looks amazing so it is what it is.

It's just kinda ironic that people in this thread are laughing about meek promoting his album with a somewhat outdated technique yet literally on the same page we see others promoting their album by destroying a RR.

Give me buses over that **** any day of the week.

Depends on the "they" in question. AK making it sound like police got them.

Isn't Durk still fighting a murder case from that incident in ATL like 2 years ago.

Man I'm not even a Durk fan but from what I've kinda read or heard about dude these last couple years (despite the fame) have been wild for dude.

If he ever gets a biopic I would be willing to bet it's a roller coaster of emotions.
Idk bra I haven't seen an official report but allegedly they have 3 people in custody regarding ducks death

I don't like the fact that all 3 singles are all under three minutes, but this is definitely the best out of the 3.

Back
Top Bottom