Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Pretty much. I think one problem is that either the artist’s music doesn’t grow/evolve, or your fans don’t, or both lol. Nicki is 38 but her “barbs” are probably 19 and 20 year olds.

That's a good example. I swore Nicki was like 21-23 when she came out. She looked and acted young. Her and Foxy are only 4 years apart.

Ross, Jeezy and 2Chainz are the same age as Mase. Those 3 are older than BG.

Everybody knows entertainers be fronting about ages. But I’ve heard baby lie sooooo often about his and cash money age, that it’s hilarious to me. It’s wildly inconsistent :lol:. Most people keep it in a certain range. He done went fro. 22 to 16 to 14 to 25.

:rofl:

I was a millionaire at 10, as a lil one. Top flo

birdman2.png

This a sneaky top 5 Wu associated album...
1632325665756.png

and not 5 :smokin

RIP Too Poetic

I liked the production more than I liked the album.

and I never could get in to RZA's Count Blacula voice. He's doing a Bobby Digital 2, which is interesting. I thought he went full Hollywood with the acting and putting out bad movies.

Prince Paul's an underrated producer now

She use to write for XXL/The Source, right?

I think she’s closely affiliated with Cam and Lil Wayne. I remember hearing about her alot from like 2007-2012

Didn’t know this was even going on and Sheesh The comments are sick but wouldn’t expect anything less from the barbs

This is what I was talking about last week

There is also word she’s doubling down and tripling down, because the blogs were set to run the story on her husband pleading guilty to not registering as a sex offender for rape. And them trying to pay off the alleged victim to retract the story. So this would completely blow that story out the water.

Some say that’s why she’s tripling down. And knowing Nicki…it ain’t far fetched.

That Nicki story is sad for almost all parties involved (not the dude, he had the come up of a lifetime).

Feel extremely bad for the victim.

Now she gotta see her abuser live it up with a hip hop superstar.

Im sure Nicki and dude are sending messages her way so that Nicki can downplay this issue involving her husband. That's some ride or die **** but easily could've just picked another dude to procreate with. You love who you love and nobody is hating on that but if your dude is a rapist the fans are gonna call it as they see it.

That Nicki story is sad for almost all parties involved (not the dude, he had the come up of a lifetime).

Feel extremely bad for the victim.

Now she gotta see her abuser live it up with a hip hop superstar.

Im sure Nicki and dude are sending messages her way so that Nicki can downplay this issue involving her husband. That's some ride or die **** but easily could've just picked another dude to procreate with. You love who you love and nobody is hating on that but if your dude is a rapist the fans are gonna call it as they see it.

Crazy story bro. Dude was seeing a Startender. Dumped her, because he saw the bag with Nicki. Beat the chicks *** for revealing their text messages where he's talking about Nicki and using her, because he wanted to keep the chick on the side.

and Nicki had a kid with him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom