Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The problem with Dip Set is that most of their beats from their hit songs just don't bump like that. They should have reached deeper in the bag and brought out some of their other members like Hell Rell and JR Writer. It's really hard to put both of these groups against each other because D Block for the most part kept that grimy sound while Dip Set was going for that sound that would appeal to all audiences.

With that being said, I was mad that Cam didn't come out in pink and Jim Jones didn't come out flamed up. Juelz was the only one that took it back after he got rid of that fake gucci durag and weird looking coat to flex the black tee and black bandana. Styles P was also looking like he just threw some ish one. Dude upper green wasn't matching the bottom green.

Sheek look like he could have cleared that entire stage by himself if he really wanted to force cats to get off.

I was mad when Jada didn't flex his verse from Myas "best of me" track when he decided to do the hits he had for the ladies.

This isn't true.

Security deposit of his teeth?

Did they play mighty D block?

Yup! **** still sounded hard. I really used to F with the Sheek joint, that they played at the end/second half of that video :pimp: . Wish they woulda let that one go off.

They left a few on the table:

That Lox/Dipset joint should be tough. They got a lot to pull from. SP got a nice mix of solo joints on his own that are automatic W’s. As does Jim & Juelz. Jada & Cam pretty much even each other out.

They going to leave alot on the table. It’s going to be tough picking between the deeper cuts/street favorites…and the bangers-semi street popular songs.

Pretty much called it…except I didn’t expect Jada to straight wash Cam like that. And Juelz and Jim to be woefully unprepared.

What the LOX did, is truly some restore the feeling type ****. That’s top flight entertainment. No antics For real. **** was hard.

Cam ain’t do no pre dipset **** either.

942BB565-3619-4EE0-BAD6-EAFD7DA805C1.gif

Back
Top Bottom