Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

fam he said “to MY FELLAS , who not sucking **** in the parking lot , put your lights up”

I could be wrong but that’s like the definition of gay…. Which makes it homophobic lol .

Were there not gays there who weren’t sucking **** in the parking lot?

its the same principle/logic as a woman letting a random **** from a festival in the parking lot. That ain’t a desirable trait :lol:

Regardless the end of the day tho it was just a corny negative adjective to get people to “put their phones up” for the next song it ain’t worth all this outrage but that’s just my opinion lol

Illumanati confirmed.

cant say im surprised tho. Listening to his music, dude always talkin O.D. levels of designer this and that.

Most designer zombies end up putting on some bs bc they think the designer label makes them bulletproof.

now he out here with a dress on just like all the “weirdo rappers” he feels the need to remind us he’s nothin like 30 times an album.

Last edited:
it don’t gotta be support either :lol: just not homophobia to use parking lot **** sucking as a negative adjective….is calling someone a “**** rider” homophobia too?

but I guess that’s hip hop in 2021 :lol:

They were literally calling people suspect and antagonizing them for doing things they deemed gay but whatever helps you sleep at night man :lol:

Won't debate that, but i still think he can rap. If he had a good executive producer I think it'd go a long way for him though.
Doesn't excuse the antics by any means

He needs an executive producer in the worst way. Purely as a rapper, he’s charismatic and clear in his vocals, just very repetitive. If he had much better production, I wouldn’t even mind, but my goodness his beats sound so cheap and amateur, and it’s usually from start to finish.

Were there not gays there who weren’t sucking **** in the parking lot?

I don’t think you can be a FELLA sucking **** in the parking lot and not be gay fam lol …

but yeah I can’t tell a group that I don’t belong to … not to be outraged about something that might Of actually bothered them lol.

I don’t want a white person telling me that something I find racist is not that serious .

So if people in that community are bothered then I think they should be able to speak on it

Yo what’s really going on :lol:

“Issa kilt”…..”this generation etc….”

At the internet be of the day…..Just let *****s “be

B8678419-3875-4066-8AD0-8DD11314B439.jpeg
FAE03599-0C66-4C6B-BA44-8BA1615C7DBE.png
07F57388-1790-44A6-9FC7-4AA3293F508A.jpeg
6FA59EC5-7C1E-49F4-B252-58E7B2580281.jpeg

CD1338EA-580D-4D7A-9376-E410DD6CDB69.jpeg

CEA436BC-F8FC-4F52-A595-9915F79B98E9.jpeg

I think we've hit the tipping point where celebrities/people with followings are gonna start going the opposite of all this PC **** & doubling down, because they realize none of this cancellation works.

At a point i think artist are going to start saying IDGAF about offending people, because 90% of the time the outrage isn't coming from their fans.

I feel like the music industry didn't count itunes sales in the late 00's/early 10's b/c it was usually hip hop acts breaking the itunes records at the time. mbdtf & wtt realistically sold 700k+ 1st week, tha carter 4 did a milli+ 1st week, etc. An album in itunes was the same amount in store. Billboard let Gaga rock & acted like she did a milli 1st week all in while she was selling her album for 99 cents. Wayne sold some units short of million physicals & THEN broke some digital downloads records that week w/ something like 320-340k. Racism. Yeah, how do u update wikipedia? I'm correcting that ****.
I edited that ****, and a mod gon change it back. Nah. I'm getting that **** right.

Back
Top Bottom