Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

might be more of an r&b topic but...

his tiny desk concert comes out tonight...

Type fire.

I enjoy his music. But if I were to be honest, hes not a great singer...I'd give him "good" based on his vocal strength but he lacks pitch control imo and the overall quality of his vocal performance comes out below average more times than not

I enjoy his music. But if I were to be honest, hes not a great singer...I'd give him "good" based on his vocal strength but he lacks pitch control imo and the overall quality of his vocal performance comes out below average more times than not

Agreed. His voice isn't top tier, but his writing makes up for it.
It's real easy to catch a melodic groove with sone music.
It's just groovy music.

I wasn’t even checking for it till Bank just posted this

:lol: @ Hov saying “it’s the _____ for me”

I wonder where he gets lil lingo like that from in his position. He always makes sure to let you know he still tapped in somehow lol

Come on bro .... once DJ K released the track list, i was already on it .. been to busy to listen though.

Anyone watch Black Rob ceremony? Pretty cool that G Dep’s kids were there and reading some lyrics Dep wrote for the service. Dep’a kids definitely not from Harlem, sounded like they from a whole different country.

It was dope to see Harve Pierre speak.

I’m mad the stream froze when BR’s manager was explaining the creation of Whoa and Mark Curry was explaining BR’s last day and what they talked about.

Anyone watch Black Rob ceremony? Pretty cool that G Dep’s kids were there and reading some lyrics Dep wrote for the service. Dep’a kids definitely not from Harlem, sounded like they from a whole different country.

It was dope to see Harve Pierre speak.

I’m mad the stream froze when BR’s manager was explaining the creation of Whoa and Mark Curry was explaining BR’s last day and what they talked about.
You hear that one dude stand up for Puff?

You hear that one dude stand up for Puff?

Yeah that was wild. We don’t really know ****. He could be lying, could be telling the truth but I don’t believe him, BR said last year that he had been trying to reach out to Puff for years and couldn’t get in touch. So one of them is lying.

It’s not Puff’s responsibility but it’s the right thing to do. Puff probably make 100K-200K a year off Black Rob’s solo albums. If you include music he wrote, probably more. So as we all get older and this man is dying, I don’t know why you can’t throw him 50K-100K towards his medical procedure. Puff probably spend that **** on clothes and food in a month.

Back
Top Bottom