Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Cheaters was at its best with the OG host. Dude would instigate so much drama with them folks. Trash tv at its finest.
There was a bit of a gap between the 2 but I feel like Cheaters really filled in that jerry Springer void when jerry wasnt allowed to show the fights on camera anymore.

Springer is the pinnacle of consumable trash tv. I'll never forget the first time it grabbed my attention. It was just after a fight took place. Relatively calm moment. The guest was just sitting down, breathing all heavy. Bending over to take off her shoe. Jerry asks "what are you doing?" She replies "nothing" and next thing you know a shoe goes flying across the stage hitting the other guest.

That moment will stay with me forever. Was ******* wild.

Cheaters ain’t never really end, they just leaned all the way in to the acting so it’s like any other of the 100 “reality” shows on TV ....The OG run seemed more raw, it’s night and day watching it vs what they putting out now

Cheaters ain’t never really end, they just leaned all the way in to the acting so it’s like any other of the 100 “reality” shows on TV ....The OG run seemed more raw, it’s night and day watching it vs what they putting out now
Cant speak to current cheaters, but you're spot about how the rawness of the shows made for much better tv than these bs reality joints. Also applies to that period of Springer I mentioned above as well.

Murs kissed a dude? Damn. Last I remember of homey he was making out with Roxy Reynolds. ****** switch up quick.

Yeah man, terrible publicity stunt for one of his videos.

Got him publicity, but didn't increase his rap popularity. I stopped following his career.

Stand close to walls like number 4 The Lizard

1433351202Lizard.gif

Back
Top Bottom