Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Damn Gibbs got an account on here?

:lol:

“N****s become irrelevant because they stop learning and being sponges to the game,” Gibbs told the publication, admitting that he spends time online studying his rapping peers. “I eat, sleep, and breathe this s**t, every day. I’m looking at what everybody’s doing. I’m getting on fake Instagram pages leaving comments like, ‘That s**t is wack.’ I’m doing all kinds of bulls**t, taunting people.”

Damn JT still got ugly duckling syndrome. Uzi run that *****. It’s like when fat girls get surgery, work out and glow up. They still fat girls in their minds. She still poor ugly JT letting a 5’5 ***** talk crazy like that. Props to uzivelli

"See the dope gon' lead you to the stash spot
When you see the padlock, you know it's a jackpot, listen
For a minute, robbery was my new profession
Pop up at your crib, dressed like UPS men"
benny_the_butcher_smoke_dza_pete_rock_730_01.gif

Damn JT still got ugly duckling syndrome. Uzi run that *****. It’s like when fat girls get surgery, work out and glow up. They still fat girls in their minds. She still poor ugly JT letting a 5’5 ***** talk crazy like that. Props to uzivelli

Been told y’all she insecure AF

Just imagine the type of **** she says to him though. She prolly be disrespecting that lil *****

Southside said “I’m not with that internet ****”....in a 1:30 video on the internet :lol: :lol: JT really let a 5’1” man that she could carry like a briefcase talk to her and her best friend like a piece of **** and she set there obediently
5B90BA49-C0FA-46E2-8BE5-2DAAA083191D.gif

Her first mistake is being with said 5’1” man. Her and Caresha both had homophobic tweets in the past. Caresha even said she’d beat her son if he wear gay..... but yeah. Uzi

Dawg just snitched on offset accidentally :lol:

Probably was gon rob that _ cuz of that trash he put on Bad And Boujee

And he said on camera he ride around with guns... Better not go to NY.

Back
Top Bottom