Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

There is an early 00s Future & Andre 3000 record, that apparently was supposed to be the one to put Future on the map, but 3 stacks ain't put it out :lol:. Rico Wade says he still has it.

Bubba Sparxx & Super in the Dungeon, bumping some 04-05 Wayne :lol: :pimp:. That Deidcation 1.

Dnt get me started on all the 3k feats/solo songs that will prolly never see thr light of day

There is an early 00s Future & Andre 3000 record, that apparently was supposed to be the one to put Future on the map, but 3 stacks ain't put it out :lol:. Rico Wade says he still has it.

Bubba Sparxx & Super in the Dungeon, bumping some 04-05 Wayne :lol: :pimp:. That Deidcation 1.

Probably was better for Future that he didn’t. “Meathead” wasn’t gone fly. And with the post 2010 production/beats, probably was better for Future.

This is proof that hard work pays off.

****** careers be in the making 10 years before the inevitable "pop"

Other day I found out Block had Ross signed in the 90's

Blew my mind.

Gotta keep pushing

:rofl:
060004F3-87FB-4E6B-B114-A601037F646B.jpeg
some side banter :lol:

If the rap part was as good as productions and singing, this album would be a masterpiece

necro the sexorcist.jpg

Would like to hear a better rapper on the same instrumentals...Necro isn't bad, but there's a lot of great rappers, so...
Plus I'm okay with not having english as my mother tongue while I listening to this in an apartment :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom