Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Those Louis kicks look like cr8tive recs.

Designer brands really done got smarter. For years they tried to do mostly couture/bespoke type stuff and HATEDDDD anything remotely close to streetwear. They realized they was losing money.

look at Gucci’s resurgence. 10-15 years ago gucci would’ve never been on this wave. The times, the times!!!

Designer brands really done got smarter. For years they tried to do mostly couture/bespoke type stuff and HATEDDDD anything remotely close to streetwear. They realized they was losing money.

look at Gucci’s resurgence. 10-15 years ago gucci would’ve never been on this wave. The times, the times!!!
Just take whatever already poppin, slap your name/logo with the good rep on it and you can charge whatever you want n ppl eat it up ...Supreme does the same thing now

Mans fit got him lookin like superkid icecream

50804095_378775386005061_8938763082840469706_n-highResolution.jpg

The loyal base of these brands are dying, like literally

That’s why Ralph been struggling (or was before they started heavily targeting millennials) and also a big part of why LV hired Virgil, somebody in tune with their new target audience

Hiphops older generation can still get fresh, problem is they so hell bent on tryna keep up with the kids.

both timbo and j prince just need em some polo fr. Lol

let the kids be the kids. If they think you lame, f*** em.
Yeah the older dudes keep looking at the drug dealers and tryna copy the new dope boy uniforms. And Timbo know he too damn yoked for them tight *** clothes.

If they went on their explore page a little, they would see that the rest of us younger people just wearing baggier fits with some dope kicks.

Fascinating and frustrating, old but I would never rap like this :sick:
Love especially the beat of the first one and the flow of Chip Fu

Last edited:
Just take whatever already poppin, slap your name/logo with the good rep on it and you can charge whatever you want n ppl eat it up ...Supreme does the same thing now

Supreme different bruh. The resellers are the ones’ who inflate the prices. Supreme stuff is cheap IFFF you can grab it off the webstore. My supreme stuff all ranged from $40-220.

you ain’t getting NOTHING Gucci for $200. MSRP. Supreme is totally different

p.jpg

Snoop about Master P, I love to hear about Master P, he seemed to be the antithesis of Suge Knight, of course we'll never know where the truth is, but for bringing back Snoop with No Limit Top Dogg (don't remember Da Game... as a great album) we can thanks him, quite crazy to see we always speak about Doggystyle but for me best period of Snoop's carrer is the transition between No Limit Top Dogg and Tha Last Meal, two great albums

EDIT : Just learnt watching this video something I was asking myself years ago : why did Snoop Doggy Dogg became Snoop Dogg ?
explain.jpg

EDIT 2 : Oh, and don't we forget how Death Row was : they also released Dead Man Walking without Snoop's permission, the effect they did on Dr Dre and Snoop, I mean Suge, is quite strange, as Dr Dre and Snoop were identified as gangsta rappers. The mysterious murder of 2Pac, this era of music was at the same time tortuous. What if Suge wouldn't have be involved, I'm not worry about Dr Dre's carreer and he might have collaborate with 2Pac in a different way, 2Pac might have no beef with Biggie, might have released engaged hip hop without so much gangsta in it, might have no beef with East, might be still alive. Suge ruined a lot of things. And who wasn't affraid of him ? Asking myself if Dre didn't collaborate with him for wrong reasons...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom