Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

**** like this shouldn’t be posted
Honestly, ain’t no fair fights out here dawg. Especially in the streets. Dudes don’t care whether it’s your kids or grandparents. It’s sad but, that’s reality.

**** like this is why I always say I hate guns and rather just throw hands, and squabble. But most of America hollers “Oh, we ain’t fighting no more”.

Stuff like this proves my point about throwing hands the old fashioned way

That's not what he said

Some stuff shouldn't be posted and reposted on the internet for exploitation purposes

Honestly, ain’t no fair fights out here dawg. Especially in the streets. Dudes don’t care whether it’s your kids or grandparents. It’s sad but, that’s reality.

**** like this is why I always say I hate guns and rather just throw hands, and squabble. But most of America hollers “Oh, we ain’t fighting no more”.

Stuff like this proves my point about throwing hands the old fashioned way
I remember back in the day, this older dude from around the way i guess he owed some money or sleazed some folks. They threw a molotov cocktail thru his family home, everyone got out the house but his sister. The pops went back for her, neither made it out. 😔🤲

10 year old me managed to grow up knowing Motown and some of them don’t even know stuff directly in the previous era
66F64AE1-B54A-44CA-BD20-CB3A99C603E6.png
8283EFDC-1A65-4086-88A0-D590267F94EE.png

Last edited:

10 years old me managed to grow up knowing Motown and some of them don’t even know stuff directly in the previous era
66F64AE1-B54A-44CA-BD20-CB3A99C603E6.png
8283EFDC-1A65-4086-88A0-D590267F94EE.png

This is a reflection on their PARENTS and elders. This is how you know who, and who wasn’t off the porch as a youngster. But again, can’t expect some teens and 20
Somethings to know certain music

Back
Top Bottom