Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

46 years old man. It’s crazy people in their 3rd and 4th childhood. My grandma had 8 grandkids and was driving a Lincoln Town car at 46.
Town car :pimp: car was like a boat. Smooth ride though.

Pops had 1 back in the day, **** was rigged it had gas and propane :rofl: crazy now that i think about it. I remember propane was mad cheap too like 30 cents a litre. I remember it had a 5 disc CD changer too in the trunk, thought that **** was cool af back then.

Town car :pimp: car was like a boat. Smooth ride though.

Pops had 1 back in the day, **** was rigged it had gas and propane :rofl: crazy now that i think about it. I remember propane was mad cheap too like 30 cents a litre. I remember it had a 5 disc CD changer too in the trunk, thought that **** was cool af back then.

Used to tell her to pick me up DOWN THE STREET from school

Pippen Jr seemed hella annoyed over all that Malik Beasley **** lol man I can’t even imagine :smh:

Imagine Pippen Jr at shootaround and dudes start talkin bout "guess who I pulled last night at the spot..."

tenor.gif

Her old *** lying

had the nerve to bring up Future marrying her :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya’ll know my simp radar is always piqued when Future and women get brought up but nah, she tripping

“Wife VIBES” :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She’s a clown who wants to be 26 years old forever. She literally don’t make any money. What can she possibly do, except be a hindrance:lol:

Watching FX UNCOVERED....

Mozzy in the opening scene :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Waka mom was a fineeeeee young tender! Waka grandmom look great for her age too.

Waka’s mom accidentally patting herself with the heroin. Because her pops told their mom that it was baby powder instead of heroin, smh.

that’s why you never have them drugs around kids. I done heard toooo many stories. Smh

Last edited:
Watching FX UNCOVERED....

Mozzy in the opening scene :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Waka mom was a fineeeeee young tender! Waka grandmom look great for her age too.

Waka’s mom accidentally patting herself with the heroin. Because her pops told their mom that it was baby powder instead of heroin, smh.

that’s why you never have them drugs around kids. I done heard toooo many stories. Smh
Read a lot of news with kids ingesting hash (or even one time cocaine I think) from low tables because their parents didn't put it away

Back
Top Bottom