Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I won't understand how people give strenght to someone with no talent and only full of apparent vices.
He got no quality. Like just said before me, he's not even Black and he uses the N-Word like he could.
His music is garbage. His skittles style too. His tatoos too. What is this time ?
He wouldn't have lived longtime in the 90's era full of Onyx groups :lol:
And he's screaming this and that while he is pulling back :rofl:
And how could he treat anyone like that while he abused a child ?
Anyway even if he hadn't this isn't a man's behavior, if you don't talk, if you don't fight, you leave and that's all.
Screaming like that is pathetic. Screaming must be used as a cry for help or an expression of pain and that's all.
You haven't a bullet in your stomach so why we have to hear that :lol:
People are responsible for this, if they hadn't give him strenght...

EDIT : I didn't know be a thug was about to scream and picture it with a smartphone lol
2Pac would be confused :lol:

EDIT 2 : It would have been fun if sixnine - he doesn't even merit we write it correctly - 's security would have let him fight ^^
He's playing tough guys because of his security, so that would have been funny, but eh.

Last edited:
For as much time Meek spends around Hov, he's learned nothing about how to move.

Hernandez Hardy's time has been up & he flamed out, if your a rapper the only thing that suitable about Dialog with dude is one of these

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom