Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

A song that starts out “yellow bone that’s what he wants” from a Dominican girl was 100% guaranteed to go left in this climate :lol:

Cardi get called out literally every year for less, this **** actually got _’s re mad at Cardi :lol: :smh:

On Twitter, any colorist-esque “I prefer light skin women” type **** will have your **** flooded, happened to Kodak like 5 years ago, it was pretty easy to see where this was going

I also seen that it was a shot at DaBaby's BM who she'd previously exchanged words with. She 100% got the attention and response she was looking for with that song.

Dominicans are THEE WORST when it comes to colorism.

I'm standing on that jack
Me and My sister were having this conversation about somebody she works with the other day. Like bro...You know some of your ancestors are from Africa too right? :rofl::rofl::rofl: That self hate real. They let that N word fly all day but won't claim their background.

Bottom line, that song was terrible, she'll fizzle out soon and get knocked up by DaBaby and end up on LAHH Miami or something.

I also seen that it was a shot at DaBaby's BM who she'd previously exchanged words with. She 100% got the attention and response she was looking for with that song.

Didn’t know the stuff about her and dude’s BM. That makes a bit more sense. But I still think it’s a bit of a reach because she never said her skin tone was better than anyone else’s. If she was being petty and being shady towards the BM, light her up.

But the song was absolutely trash.

I’m just tired of all the whining and people being offended by everything. Like bruh someone try me, I got the jokes ready to sound off.

exactly. Da baby wore a diaper, did a song with the jake paul cat, etc. people know what type of time he on. Like bruh, either accept it or move on. People be to obsessed with celebrities dawg. Funny, people be having relatives and friends with the same preference but I guess that’s okay

In case you forget Da Baby wore a diaper finessence finessence will always remind you :lol:

"You ain't gotta aim great, you can be a poor shot.
Just play the middle of the field like a short stop.
But when they stop short, better pop off.
There's blood everywhere, hot sauce over dry pork.
You see something, say nothing, mind yours
Or your mind a be a stain on the sidewalk "

Get this man with Griselda ASAP.
avatars-000664482893-tdl8q9-t500x500.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom