Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah I'm confused when they had a beef? :lol:

I don't know what Future "won" either with that whole money phone line that dudes got too sensitive over.

probably a non issue as someone posted their pic in here but I distinctly remember around radric Davis time he had a line like “real ****** don’t listen to the Blueprint” or some **** in that direction

probably a non issue as someone posted their pic in here but I distinctly remember around radric Davis time he had a line like “real ****** don’t listen to the Blueprint” or some **** in that direction

Huh

1ed943f18fa36c4f2afda22763e605fc.520x520x1.jpg

The-BurrrPrint-2HD.jpg

I remember that... ironically, Scooter shouted out the Blueprint album on that “Guwop” feature. Boosie also said something about Jay-Z and DMX not getting love down south but, Boosie plagiarized the “You use to be my dawg, you was in my left titty” verse....

I hate when certain people act like Jay ain’t get love down south

“In the streets they call me Jay-Z, lil n_ I got the blueprinttttt” - Scooter

_’s was saying Hov did some **** in the background around the time of the Jeezy ****, “allegedly” interfered w a deal or sumn. Hov was president of Def Jam at the time

Wop never officially spoke on it. I think Big Bank or Holiday actually asked him about it during the Big Facts episode but Wop brushed it off on some “he know what he did” type **** :lol:

_’s was saying Hov did some **** in the background around the time of the Jeezy ****, “allegedly” interfered w a deal or sumn. Hov was president of Def Jam at the time

Wop never officially spoke on it. I think Big Bank or Holiday actually asked him about it during the Big Facts episode but Wop brushed it off on some “he know what he did” type **** :lol:

Yeah. I think it was on some jeezy aint marketable or isn’t a good artist type ****

Back
Top Bottom