Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Who the **** was wearing USPA? I been living in the South my whole life and never knew anybody who wore USPA :rofl:

2chainz is a high end boutiques wet dream. Bring out the most gaudy, ugly, expensive, 1 of 1 or very limited piece and he paying full price.

Type of n_ soon as he walk in the store, they press that button like on Players Club. “We got a high roller in here tonight!!!”

I guess I should say I never knew anybody personally who wore it :lol:

Usually I see older cats wearing it. I remember my mother in law bought a shirt for my son when he was a baby because she always saw us buying RL. I felt bad but my wife already knew what it was. She explained to her Mom and she gave it to somebody else at the church :lol:

Some ***** in one of them IG vids when they was wheeling Boosie around had on a whole USPA jogging suit
From like 2010-14 the shoe city stores round my way was trying get USPA off, they were sickos for having a full stock of them joints collecting dust...Then this one broad from Jersey said she bought me a polo for Xmas, thinkin it was the real thing was all proud of herself n ****...Peeped the shoe city bag when she handed it to me and ain’t even have to look inside before telling her to take that bs back :lol: :smh:

They have a USPA outlet outside of DC in Arundel Mills

I never people actually bought it, much less enough it is produced to have outlet stores. I always thought it was just like another fake brand.

They have a USPA outlet outside of DC in Arundel Mills

I never people actually bought it, much less enough it is produced to have outlet stores. I always thought it was just like another fake brand.

It feels like it's both

They just started putting USPA in Walmart

Tourists and Europeans wear USPA.... Sawgrass Mills Mall in my area has a store. I only know cause that’s who I see walk in there. I don’t even venture on that side of the isle. I hug the left lane

Was a buying a pack of socks from Walmart last week and saw USPA shirts hanging on their racks. It’s up for them now.

But Chainz is the type of dude who believes expensive = fly. He was on Snapchat calling himself a logo ho a few years back.
1609271482339.jpeg

He’s been trying to do better though. His grey chain reactions are fire.
1609271546207.jpeg

Last edited:
He f*** the last fit up by wearing socks. Not supposed to have socks on with them bottoms.

2chainz and Floyd mayweather are the same. That’s what we mean when we say “Hood Rich” n_ just buy the most expensive **** but can’t formulate an outfit for nothing

I think it was DJ Paul in something I was watching for an extended period of time and he was only rocking USPA polos throughout the whole thing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom