Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Album so trash he went back to fatherhood posting single mom selfies with the baby in the car before going in to work.

Baby got percs,can, lean in his dna.

Baby look like he just heard the album.

Bruh had an interview with the vampire and end up switching bodies with the the "hide yo wife, hide yo kids" cat.

Album so trash he went back to fatherhood posting single mom selfies with the baby in the car before going in to work.

Baby got percs,can, lean in his dna.

Baby look like he just heard the album.

Bruh had an interview with the vampire and end up switching bodies with the the "hide yo wife, hide yo kids" cat.

Baby looks like a bean here

Whats going on

• Haha
Reactions: wr
Played the Carti album at the gym to judge for myself and like 3 songs in I was ready to turn it off. This album is horrendous bruh.

Played the Carti album at the gym to judge for myself and like 3 songs in I was ready to turn it off. This album is horrendous bruh.

The excuses die hards are using for that album is hilarious. “People felt the same about Die Lit” (false). “Just wait, in a couple months, this will be a classic too” (false), “Carti is leveling up, you just want him to make the same music (false)

The excuses die hards are using for that album is hilarious. “People felt the same about Die Lit” (false). “Just wait, in a couple months, this will be a classic too” (false), “Carti is leveling up, you just want him to make the same music (false)

kanye being a part of the production is what makes people ride for this trash album. They can never accept when Kanye touches something and it's a dud

Back
Top Bottom