Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Clubhouse was made to bounce ideas off each other and hear stories within the industry directly from big names and this is what happens :rofl:

So much wilden in one post!

"Perc Angle" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

b57ad201b738386b58a1c958fef5d81d.jpg

Wayne so burnt out. Out here going out sad as hell.
Meanwhile.....

would love to see a comparison of what these American legacy acts catalogs sell for vs.the liquidation of urban catalogs these past few years

Wayne probably been my favorite rapper since I was about 10 but if I’m being honest, I don’t think his catalog alone is worth $100M. I’m not exactly sure how they place a value on things like this either. Most people outside of hardcore fans probably don’t even know his catalog before Tha Carter, hell maybe even Tha Carter 3. What exactly are they paying for? That deal doesn’t/can’t include features and mixtapes, right?

Now Drake’s catalog alone is worth more than $100M. I still don’t believe he owns their catalogs either :lol:

Would’ve cashed in for that 20k immediately and kept the watch to sell later. He ain’t got no proof u found the watch but for sure would’ve secured the 20.
Wouldve took the 20k and copped 1 BTC. Ill be laughing when that **** hits 6 figures 2021.

Back
Top Bottom