Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Crazy how the tables turned. Not too long ago dudes were on here saying TM101 ain’t age well. I give Jeezy the W tonight because Wop ain’t really get in his bag like he should have. Too busy tryna smoke on pookie loc and home don’t even smoke no more. Buddy a clone for real smh

DescriptivePerfumedGalapagosalbatross-small.gif
giphy (20).gif

200 (5).gif
Hahaa

It’s crazy how much they both left on the table, Jeezy got wayyyyy more joints and Gucci ain’t eem play some of his most popular bangers :smh: ...This was all set up to make “peace” at the end and get a club night off at Compound, shoulda known from Stacy Abrams appearance and Jeezy mini speech after Truth

I think we all should’ve known what was up when this led off with Stacy Abrams :lol: music truly is wrestling

Crazy how the tables turned. Not too long ago dudes were on here saying TM101 ain’t age well. I give Jeezy the W tonight because Wop ain’t really get in his bag like he should have. Too busy tryna smoke on pookie loc and home don’t even smoke no more. Buddy a clone for real smh
Tm101 doesn’t sound new but if you don’t think the **** is still hard you probably are 20 and your opinion is trash anyways.

You are the problem.

It was dope. That was as HIP HOP as it gets. And they left quite a few on the table.
What problem? :lol:

I never liked Jeezy's music and honestly never bothered to listen to Gucci's music like that.

When I do hear strays from them, its whack. So I assumed this would be whack.

You know what you think is dope aint nowhere near the same as what I think.

Back
Top Bottom