Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I wanted to post this whole saga so bad but I ain't think nobody would know who the **** they were.

It gets way nastier than that. ****** are going to try to kill that man forreal over this all this.

Son picked up a ***** baby moms and his kids and took em shopping :lol: :smh:

What are the cliff notes on this. Feel like this is DMV-centric and I have no idea what’s going on :lol:

I wanted to post this whole saga so bad but I ain't think nobody would know who the **** they were.

It gets way nastier than that. ****** are going to try to kill that man forreal over this all this.

Son picked up a ***** baby moms and his kids and took em shopping :lol: :smh:

I be watching bruh Twitter skits all the time what’s going on :lol:

What are the cliff notes on this. Feel like this is DMV-centric and I have no idea what’s going on :lol:

i'ma try to give a brief run down:

- Ant Glizzy is a former Shy Glizzy affiliate/street dude who's caught new fame for being funny on IG Live. Funny, but rubs ALOT of people the wrong way. Think 50 Cent.
- Some local comedians who have pretty big followings took aim at his failed rap career. Eventually a back and forth led to them posting a video of his mom in a bad moment (drug addict)
- He decided to make their lives a living hell from that moment on and has not let up.
- His first opponent was Davy Ruffin. Ant Glizzy would go on to: Go live with Davy Ruffin's mom who exposed ALL his dirt. Then picked her up from work. Took his baby mother and kids shopping. Exposed an old orgy sex tape with Davy Ruffin's girlfriend in it, and a picture of her getting smashed in a car. Davy Ruffin wanted to fight and then checked out once the gun talk started.
- His next opponent, Lemontunechi, also posted his mother. Which led to Ant Glizzy exposing that he lived in a really run down house, which he then pulled up to and threatened Lemontunechi to come out. Then he had some ****** run up on Lemontunechi and rob him.
- Recently, a local rapper Money Montana got hands and feet put on him for sliding in ****** girls DM. Ant Glizzy got the footage...and made it 10x worse for Money Montana.
- I'm leaving out a ton of ****.

Here are some highlights:

i'ma try to give a brief run down:

- Ant Glizzy is a former Shy Glizzy affiliate/street dude who's caught new fame for being funny on IG Live. Funny, but rubs ALOT of people the wrong way. Think 50 Cent.
- Some local comedians who have pretty big followings took aim at his failed rap career. Eventually a back and forth led to them posting a video of his mom in a bad moment (drug addict)
- He decided to make their lives a living hell from that moment on and has not let up.
- His first opponent was Davy Ruffin. Ant Glizzy would go on to: Go live with Davy Ruffin's mom who exposed ALL his dirt. Then picked her up from work. Took his baby mother and kids shopping. Exposed an old orgy sex tape with Davy Ruffin's girlfriend in it, and a picture of her getting smashed in a car. Davy Ruffin wanted to fight and then checked out once the gun talk started.
- His next opponent, Lemontunechi, also posted his mother. Which led to Ant Glizzy exposing that he lived in a really run down house, which he then pulled up to and threatened Lemontunechi to come out. Then he had some ****** run up on Lemontunechi and rob him.
- Recently, a local rapper Money Montana got hands and feet put on him for sliding in ****** girls DM. Ant Glizzy got the footage...and made it 10x worse for Money Montana.
- I'm leaving out a ton of ****.

Here are some highlights:

:rofl:

bro wtf I saw this vid randomly on the TL

:rofl:

bro wtf I saw this vid randomly on the TL

Son had the NERVE to go live after this riding around w/ the pistol on his lap acting like he was about to spin something :smh:

All that tough guy **** out the window now

But Ant Glizzy ain't innocent. His energy shifts a bit when he dealing with another ***** that's really in it.

A few months back him and Shy got into it and their crews tried to hit but police was watching the whole thing and showed up before it went down. Since then...him and Shy's henchman been having this weird "beef but not beef" thing going on.

Son had the NERVE to go live after this riding around w/ the pistol on his lap acting like he was about to spin something :smh:

All that tough guy **** out the window now

But Ant Glizzy ain't innocent. His energy shifts a bit when he dealing with another ***** that's really in it.

A few months back him and Shy got into it and their crews tried to hit but police was watching the whole thing and showed up before it went down. Since then...him and Shy's henchman been having this weird "beef but not beef" thing going on.

**** kinda cringey to see bruh try to joke the tension away vs how bruh was wilding in the other videos :lol:

Back
Top Bottom