Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Is that Fab in the cut nappin? Thats that head down, its over for the night look when you been drinkin :lol: ...Yo probly still got a hangover :lol: :smh:
That’s a bad look. With this and the Dream and Sean Garett battle, they gotta tell these dudes to relax on the substances.

That boy Moneybagg turned his back on his old crew and became a major player in the rap game by doing so.
Who’s his old crew?

Is this the hip-hop thread or Lipstick Alley?

giphy.gif

Charlemagne got caught lackin so Ak won't have too, learn from others mistakes...

With all the ish Ak pop and all the money flexin he does I'm sure he has armed security any time he's outside..
I ain't even talking on that level.

Man Charlemagne used 2 act an *** on Breakfast Club. Half the musicians on there he just would call em trash and ain't even be read up on what these artists got goin on. Everytime a broad was on the show, fam would dead just stare at their chest, find a way to talk about eating butt or sniffing their chair.

Thing is Charlemagne kinda smart and was able spin himself into a better light.

Hov Illegitimate Son might have found a pocket wit the drill beats as opposed to the Hov impressions over the saMe type of beats

I lowkey think he from Carolina too...

In California, you get half. So his wife getting around 400 mil.

I’m watching this five part August Alsina doc he shot. This **** sad. Rough *** life he’s had and New Orleans too much. This **** is well done though.

In California, you get half. So his wife getting around 400 mil.

I’m watching this five part August Alsina doc he shot. This **** sad. Rough *** life he’s had and New Orleans too much. This **** is well done though.

The Doc was real good for real. Was surprised

The Doc was real good for real. Was surprised

Son, it’s professional, it’s personal, he sharing everything. It’s dope to see his family and friends. Talk about some real ****.

When they talked about his brother getting shot but he didn’t die from being shot, he died cause the paramedics ****** up the procedure.

Then his uncle talking about how he hasn’t been able to have a good cry and why when people die, only the women get support. God gave men tears too.

Tough to watch at times.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT YALL

Last edited:
I ain't even talking on that level.

Man Charlemagne used 2 act an *** on Breakfast Club. Half the musicians on there he just would call em trash and ain't even be read up on what these artists got goin on. Everytime a broad was on the show, fam would dead just stare at their chest, find a way to talk about eating butt or sniffing their chair.

Thing is Charlemagne kinda smart and was able spin himself into a better light.

It's cool Charlemagne was able to somewhat change his image, but that whole exchange with Nivea from a year or two ago threw me all the way off.

I'm far from a feminist, but that was no way for a grown 40 something year old man to be talking to a lady :smh:

Back
Top Bottom