Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

She only black when convenient. She prefer to be white. You still caping for that dunce. Captain underpants. Had her story not be exposed, she’d be doing the same. She only saving face cause she embarrassed. She deserves it. The truth always comes to the light. She made her money now she can scram

Notice she doing the video without makeup and looking average, there’s a reason behind that :lol: :lol:. Nah, beat ya face with all that cake fondant and deliver your PSA. I hate when they try and do these videos without makeup or while out of character. Nah. Don’t switch up now

:rofl:

“I take the adversity and use it as ****in’ fuel,” he said.”The fact I can do that puts me above a lot of ******. I wasn’t supposed to make it. In 2006, Interscope dropped me … Jeezy is musically irrelevant. Let’s be real, dawg. Did you listen to his last album? No you ****in’ didn’t. He’s a legend but right now, you’re irrelevant.”

He then directly spoke to Jeezy, saying, “I love you, but what you want to fight? You can’t fight me, out rap me. Any ***** that can’t out rap me or beat me up, I don’t give a **** about.”

:rofl:

He told him you know you didn't listen to his last album.

Last edited:
she should've posted this instead of that generic apology her publicist posted. she makes good points in this, but the stern "i'm disappointed in you" is hilarious :lol:. the "she's racist" rhetoric ppl wants to run is still dumb b/c she's clearly black.

She didn't make good points

She's ranting about negative comments about her. Broad has been online since she was in high school. She knows how the internet works

She's being insecure, and masking it as being secure. You're talking about me, because you're insecure. Bootleg reverse psychology. :lol:

I think I'm cute. Didn't she get a nose job?

She didn't make good points

She's ranting about negative comments about her. Broad has been online since she was in high school. She knows how the internet works

She's being insecure, and masking it as being secure. You're talking about me, because you're insecure. Bootleg reverse psychology. :lol:

I think I'm cute. Didn't she get a nose job?
Nah, I’m talking about when she mentioned kids that look like her reading the negative comments targeting her appearance and them internalizing it.

I’m not sure if u remember or are aware when weirdos on the internet was coming JAY-Z’s daughters appearance, and specifically her Afro. She had to have been 4 or 5 at the time. That **** was wack and there was absolutely nothing wrong with her hair, but the internets was on some “straighten it” vibes.

And she’s definitely insecure about it and understandably so. She probably gets thousands of hate **** a day, while dudes on here can’t even handle when some disagrees them on liking a sneaker design.

she should've posted this instead of that generic apology her publicist posted. she makes good points in this, but the stern "i'm disappointed in you" is hilarious :lol:. the "she's racist" rhetoric ppl wants to run is still dumb b/c she's clearly black.
lolwut. Shorty was clearly seen c00ning it up in a room of white supremacist. Self-hate is a real thing. She's seeking sympathy at this point cause her funds are running low and her audience is gone. She volunteered to be a bed wench for a bunch of trucker hat confederate waving fools. Hopefully, she fades into oblivion.

Notice she doing the video without makeup and looking average, there’s a reason behind that :lol: :lol:. Nah, beat ya face with all that cake fondant and deliver your PSA. I ha
lolwut. Shorty was clearly seen c00ning it up in a room of white supremacist. Self-hate is a real thing. She's seeking sympathy at this point cause her funds are running low and her audience is gone. Hopefully, she fades into oblivion.

She should fade right back into those chat rooms where she belongs

Nah, I’m talking about when she mentioned kids that look like her reading the negative comments targeting her appearance and them internalizing it.

I’m not sure if u remember or are aware when weirdos on the internet was coming JAY-Z’s daughters appearance, and specifically her Afro. She had to have been 4 or 5 at the time. That **** was wack and there was absolutely nothing wrong with her hair, but the internets was on some “straighten it” vibes.

And she’s definitely insecure about it and understandably so. She probably gets thousands of hate **** a day, while dudes on here can’t even handle when some disagrees them on liking a sneaker design.

Black people are like that in person

You get joked and teased about everything.

but wait, she didn't grow up around us.

Black people are like that in person

You get joked and teased about everything.

but wait, she didn't grow up around us.
Man this is an agree and disagree thing. On one foot it's true and another foot ppl have tried to fight me multiple b/c they wouldn't adhere to warning look I gave them. All that had to do was shut up & now they're butt hurt, embarrassed, & on some "you won't see me though."

There's always those ppl that try to joke that you don't even wanna joke around w/ because they gonna end up being butthurt. In general ppl can't take jokes b/c they can't come up w/ one and or just sensitive.

Man this is an agree and disagree thing. On one foot it's true and another foot ppl have tried to fight me multiple b/c they wouldn't adhere to warning look I gave them. All that had to do was shut up & now they're butt hurt, embarrassed, & on some "you won't see me though."

There's always those ppl that try to joke that you don't even wanna joke around w/ because they gonna end up being butthurt. In general ppl can't take jokes b/c they can't come up w/ one and or just sensitive.

I don’t joke with everyone for that very reason! I’m not friendly like that. Some people definitely can dish it but can’t take it.

Some wild **** must have happened behind the scene with Jeezy and Gibbs, he still in his feelings about him. Rock with Gibbs music but it’s weird how he desperately been seeking Jeezy attention for like 7 years now, buddy gotta let it go.

And another Gunn and Conway project about to drop and still no new music from Benny?:smh:

Don't really understand Gibbs issue other than signing to Jeezy wasnt as beneficial as he either thought or Jeezy promised him. Never heard a diss song towards Gibbs either, dudes still pissed for some reason

I think Gibbs is implying that Jeezy feared competition. So he kept him shelved. Kind of like Slick Pulla. So he keeps egging him on :lol: :lol: :lol:.

I think it’s more of an inside joke at this point

Last edited:
Yea, I always think to myself whenever I hear Freddie mention Jeezy's name on his projects that he needs to let that hurt go lol

Back
Top Bottom