But I set through it
Cause I was gonna try and transition it
To get some p
But that ain’t happen
So **** u
I hope u got a bunch of kids
With a bunch of different baby daddies
And they don’t support u

That wasn't a diss track to her, that was a message to people.

and also him being introspective and also him clearing some thoughts.

He's saying that mutha****as should be trying to bring awareness and build people up instead of tearing them down and he struggles with that.

And he's doing it form the perspective of criticism, that people are taking it as being the noname chick, but he could be talking about any random font. Because she was direct in her criticism and from the perspective he's rapping in isn't that way at all. Why the **** would he mention her parents?

And he mentioned just because you're woke and I'm not. He's not talking about her in relationship to him, because he's not saying he's not the woke one.

The irony is that Dave Chappelle did the exact same ****.

I swear I feel dumber for even entertaining this twitter bull****.

Rap fans are ****in stupid.
You just wrote a wall of text and didn’t negate anything I said

All I see is Black women continuing their crusade against black men on twitter. It’s pretty hilarious.

I'm really beginning to see the victimhood some of them have.

A dude can say ***** and *** 50 times in a rap song, but J Cole does the song to a woman and he becomes misogynistic and they rail against him.

and they don't take in to account his history to formulate their opinion, because that's what everyone else is saying

Last edited:
and this is why Wale Wale's.

He probably text Cole, seeeeeeeeeee. Even hip hop's golden boys can get it.

Kendrick probably said in the group chat, that's why I don't even have a twitter and don't say ****.

6DC0D1F7-3D1E-4650-9762-67A29948180F.jpeg

Cole shouldn’t have even dropped that song tbh, I feel like he thought this was about to go another way, and it didn’t :lol:

He on twitter now saying he just a _ that be rapping, he not well read enough to be a leader in these times, let’s be gentle with each other, follow Noname etc

I respect the honesty at least. I think fans be kinda thinking these _’s somebody else tho and Idk if thats on the fans, the artist or both

Black Twitter is corny as **** the fact they're trying to twist Cole's comments and turn into a black woman vs black men is disgusting
Some of black twitter has been making this whole police brutality issue into a Black woman vs black men problem smh. Most of the twitter black chicks that do this are the ugly and whack black chicks that people aren’t checking for in real life.

Imagine, the man drops that song and what you took from it was that it's a diss to the black woman. I can tell you, much of these fools subscribe to that white version of feminism which serves as nothing but a divisor between the black man and the black woman. Then we have a bunch of fake woke idiots running around acting like they are bout it, but if you look for some of them at any of these protests, they are none existent.

I think it's on the fans - the celebrity culture is wack. Also social media is a problem too. We live in an era where you could be really putting in work, but if you don't post it, it never happened. If you do, you're either chasing clout, or you get "that's what you're supposed to be doing." It's kind of a lose-lose sometimes as a celebrity.

Back
Top Bottom