Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

A quick 3 piece. Skepta’s album was pretty good, you all should check it out. Greaze Mode was ringing off when I was in London back in October.

Heading back over there on Sunday so I’ll keep an ear out for the new joints they’re on.

Dis ***** rey be a “road man” :lol:. Stone Island shawty. Sup with that lil peng ting bruv :nerd: :nerd:

Man dem
Man dem
Man dem

:lol:

You don’t think Drake is the rapper of the decade?

Most popular sure, but skill wise he’S FAR from it.
In my opinion the man has NO classics.

A lot of people consider Take Care a classic (I personally think it’s overrated) but most will agree, outside of that, most of his albums are mid.

Kendrick > Drake in terms of skill and catalog and it’s not even close.

Most popular sure, but skill wise he’S FAR from it.
In my opinion the man has NO classics.

A lot of people consider Take Care a classic (I personally think it’s overrated) but most will agree, outside of that, most of his albums are mid.

Kendrick > Drake in terms of skill and catalog and it’s not even close.
So far gone is a classic

So far gone is a classic

2787862F-F53C-4014-B9A1-CBC868802FC4.gif

I never cared for it that much. It has been hailed as being one

hailed by who? These new school bloggers and tastemaker playlist” who know nothing about music? :lol: :lol:

they don’t even play that album.

“Bria’s interlude” is dope. But again, most these folks who make list don’t know anything about music.

So Far Gone also didn’t come out this decade. So if we are talking about catalog of work from 2010-2019.
A few years ago, the 5th anniversary I think 🤔. I had a girl tell me how great SFG was and so I was like “let’s listen to it” and she barely made it to best I ever had to my relief. You know what? I’m on the verge of calling that tape trash.

Back
Top Bottom