Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'd say any rapper charging (and actually receiving) more than 30K/show is making a great living.

Don't underestimate how much it costs to be a rapper. Especially if you trying to look a part and you carry yourself in a way (on or off record) to where at least a couple dudes gotta travel with you in case **** pop off, which is most of the ****** who can make anywhere near 30k right now.

I never wanna hear Rakim & Reggaeton in the same sentence ever again.
giphy.gif

Ross shook that b**** QUICK. Had her on Iyanla Vanzant and ****, talking about the breakup. :lol:

Yeah. He came to his senses after seeing the picture of shorty sitting on Meek’s lap. :lol:

Then Pee comes in and knocks shorty up after the league had a go at her.

Just gotta shake your head at that series of events. She got that man for 18. :smh:

Don't underestimate how much it costs to be a rapper. Especially if you trying to look a part and you carry yourself in a way (on or off record) to where at least a couple dudes gotta travel with you in case **** pop off, which is most of the *****s who can make anywhere near 30k right now.

common sense will tell you these dudes ain’t got money...... IF LIL YACHTY getting sued by his jewelry and s*****. Y’all gotta stop being so naive and believing everything you see.

if athletes go into debt/file bankruptcy as frequently as they do, what makes you think rappers make enough to sustain that fake lifestyle???

the whole genre is flash in the pan right now.

if someone still falling for the whole jewelry + designer clothes shenanigans, then you a fool.

Hard to feel sorry for the ***** Pee. He chose to chase after an industry bop.

Rap cats make crazy loot, have tremendous opportunities, and still end up letting women trick them out of their position. What's worst is that it's usually women who have reputations of being industry bops. The same 4 or 5 chicks rotate from rapper to rapper/clique to clique and dudes walk around proud as hell to have them on their arm. *****s literally be having the slide on their arm. :lol:

That could've been Ross taking that crazy L if he went through with marrying that broad. Pee seems like a cool CEO, so I hate it had to be him. Gotta be careful who you knock up. :smh:

N**** was lame off rip. Before money, and with money. If anything, they money makes them more inclined to be simps.

them type h*** generate NO MONEY. Have no degree or decorum. They just jump from penis to penis or whatever idiot fool is willing to pay her bills.

Really think a h*** with no income, who’s life is facilitated off dudes tricking, is not gone shop around? Lmao

I don’t know how y’all feel sorry for these n_. This man lives in Atlanta with all flavors and professions of women, and chose that.

some n_ be intimidated by women who make their own money or, that are professional.....then they try and bash women who they WILLINGLY sponsor and give allowances, and call them sack chasers.

a lot y’all so-called fathers is failing. Pee mammy or daddy ain’t tell him about these b****s????

Those 50 Cent/G Unit mixtape joints take me back. I remember in HS after GRODT came out so many peeps going back to his older stuff and listening to his mixtape tracks in the summer just crusing around.

I'd say any rapper charging (and actually receiving) more than 30K/show is making a great living.

Yeah.... Let’s say 30k for 7 shows a year. That’s 210. After taxes and paying managers, etc, you’re probably at 150k.... How many of these guys are relevant enough to have a 5+ year run, making 200k??? Not many.

with their spending habits and whatnot, they not gone sustain. Not to mention financing jewelry and begging for free beats. Only top tier cats make money

Back
Top Bottom