Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah, I couldn’t imagine.

My mom’s family is huge. We were never really close with them during my childhood as far as getting together and those sort of things due to distance but my maternal grandpa has 20+ kids by multiple women.
5826DCCB-A25A-4324-B8AC-ADBAF538815F.png

Yo. Imagine 30 Grimeys arguing about absolutely nothing at thanksgiving dinner. :lol:
:lol:

Yeah, I couldn’t imagine.

My mom’s family is huge. We were never really close with them during my childhood as far as getting together and those sort of things due to distance but my maternal grandpa has 20+ kids by multiple women.
5826DCCB-A25A-4324-B8AC-ADBAF538815F.png

we all lived in the same area, teachers used to see my last name on that roll and be like
tumblr_penlj1yfEB1sv254k_400.gif

Yo. Imagine 30 Grimeys arguing about absolutely nothing at thanksgiving dinner. :lol:

My family is scholastically on point. And you’re well aware of my KAPPA younger brother. Don’t let me have to make him come find you....

Bethune Cookman chapter:nerd::nerd: :lol: :lol:

Got “cousins“ who are bank auditors, One migrated to DC with her husband who’s FBI, CPAs, degrees from FSU, Nova Southeastern, One in FAMU pharmacy program, one is a land surveyor for a big time company down here, I’m connected dawg.

I’m the smartest but my money wasn’t long enough and no parental support :lol: :lol:

My family is scholastically on point. And you’re well aware of my KAPPA younger brother. Don’t let me have to make him come find you....

Bethune Cookman chapter:nerd::nerd: :lol: :lol:

Got “cousins“ who are bank auditors, One migrated to DC with her husband who’s FBI, CPAs, degrees from FSU, Nova Southeastern, One in FAMU pharmacy program, one is a land surveyor for a big time company down here, I’m connected dawg.

I’m the smartest but my money wasn’t long enough and no parental support :lol: :lol:

Man you know damn well I wasn’t talking about scholastically. There’s no doubt in my mind y’all are educated. But I’d chance a bet that thanksgiving with all your people is a sight to behold. Talking about current events and ****. Y’all definitely called people sissies at dinner before. Tell me I’m wrong. :lol:

Can’t believe the ferragamo falcon let russ run down ??‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom