Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I actually never listened to the tape, was it that raw? I enjoyed Pharrel's solo album that I downloaded & don't remember it being too offensive but then I was very desensitized to all that & prolly still am. I'm thinking Pharrel should give Kanye some guidance TBH, he has done the whole producer/rapper/singer/clothing person thing masterfully.

Just caught up with Rhythm & Flow.

The amount of trash rappers T.I and Chance let advance was disturbingly crazy.

Also the e tire Chi was nonsense. First half with Lupe fam had spoken word auditions. Then the actual competition rappers advancing just for believing in god. Then he sent the most trash dude ahead cuz he was mad wild in his performance. You say you believe in God and you getting the ok.

I'm shocked the bedt overall ep was Cardi's, granted she had Kiss and Fat Joe judge with her.

2 best rappers I saw were women; one from NY, the other was ATL and was giving me Teyana Taylor vibes :evil:

Just caught up with Rhythm & Flow.

The amount of trash rappers T.I and Chance let advance was disturbingly crazy.

Also the e tire Chi was nonsense. First half with Lupe fam had spoken word auditions. Then the actual competition rappers advancing just for believing in god. Then he sent the most trash dude ahead cuz he was mad wild in his performance. You say you believe in God and you getting the ok.

I'm shocked the bedt overall ep was Cardi's, granted she had Kiss and Fat Joe judge with her.

2 best rappers I saw were women; one from NY, the other was ATL and was giving me Teyana Taylor vibes :evil:

Cardi pics were 98% trash:lol:

Trsshman was nice though
Flawless is nice

95% of them are gimmicks or they look like an artist that’s already out

How the hell Sasha Go Hard is on the show. Her career died for a reason

Last edited:

Trsshman was nice though

95% are of them are gimmicks or they look like an artist that’s already out
I agree ... from what we seen, I think Cardis pick were lacking. Not to say they were completely garbage, just thought there's better talent elsewhere.

But overall all three had some good picks and some trash picks. No way that chick Chance put through was good enough, but she has cred and she went on off that. In addition, that dude jumping and shinning was beyond garbage, but hey .... if Lil Pump is out there, clearly theres a market for it.

Is a show ... so.....

757/804. What it do. 2nd home growing up right there. Pharrell my guy.

Ingleside, what it do! All the way down to the 804. Petersburg, Richmond, Hopewell. Shoutout my fam on Sycamore St. 3rd Ward. Stratford Woods, Ft Lee.

Illyaas was going to take VA by storm, back in the day. My VA heads know wsup.

That ***** Trey Songz the true R&B thug :lol:. Yo was outchea for real.

Petersburg :lol:

God, Petersburg used to be wack as ****. I salute Trey for making it out.

I agree ... from what we seen, I think Cardis pick were lacking. Not to say they were completely garbage, just thought there's better talent elsewhere.

But overall all three had some good picks and some trash picks. No way that chick Chance put through was good enough, but she has cred and she went on off that. In addition, that dude jumping and shinning was beyond garbage, but hey .... if Lil Pump is out there, clearly theres a market for it.

Is a show ... so.....

yall trying to make sense of a show.... in a era of gimmicks and no talent. A show that’s showcasing, gimmicks and talentless people :lol: :lol:. I don’t even watch the show or heard of it but, judging by you all’s opinions, what did y’all expect?

c’mon man. Terrible rap is being heavily promoted and y’all expect a person like Cardi B (who’s trash) to be an advocate for talent?

Y’all ought to be ashamed, subjecting yourselves to those idiots.

Reactions: OTG
yall trying to make sense of a show.... in a era of gimmicks and no talent. A show that’s showcasing, gimmicks and talentless people :lol: :lol:. I don’t even watch the show or heard of it but, judging by you all’s opinions, what did y’all expect?

c’mon man. Terrible rap is being heavily promoted and y’all expect a person like Cardi B (who’s trash) to be an advocate for talent?

Y’all ought to be ashamed, subjecting yourselves to those idiots.
Is a show and there's some talent ....

Stop being bitter man ... enjoy life my friend.

Let's talk about what you like ...

Trsshman was nice though
Flawless is nice

95% of them are gimmicks or they look like an artist that’s already out

How the hell Sasha Go Hard is on the show. Her career died for a reason
If Cardi's picks were 98% trash then T.I and Chance picks were 99.9% trash.

Why is Chance on the show?

Does he have a opinion on anything of substance? He's on his nice guy act.

IMO that mix of people is just people who are famous, and they hope their fans will watch, not personalities.

IMO that mix of people is just people who are famous, and they hope their fans will watch, not personalities.
The chi ep you can see on his face who he wasnt ******* with and a strong of ppl he ****ted on.

100% ...

Cant stand Chance and if you spoke about anything other than positive black stuff ..... you was not going thru.

Wack!

They even had Migos as a CoHost .. lol

I watch the show because I'm tired of just watching this singing completions man ... Rap is the most popular Genre out .... they need to be represented.

With that said, the show needs to be more than just bars ... not everyone in the genre is a lyricist.

Back
Top Bottom