Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:lol:

You're one of the corniest NTers. You almost make timid tebows posts funny.

Your pops shoulda finished in a Kleenex.
You a cornball. Just cause you think you listened to few rap records thinking you big and bad.
You lucky that cat who took aim to your life did a bad job, cause your pus self still breathing on this Earth. If it was me, best believe I ain't missing. I don't waste bullets.

To easy to say your mother should've swallowed you....bish should have spit you out.

You a cornball. Just cause you think you listened to few rap records thinking you big and bad.
Yout luckyh that cat who took aim to your life did a bad job, cause your pus self still breathing on this Earth. If was me, best believe I ain't missing. I don't waste bullets.

:rofl:

Take you in you. You grew some nuts today huh lil man

You never held a tool in your life you little *****. I seriously hope you get hit by a bus on your way to Marshalls looking for some $20 air force ones you broke piece of ****. I'd piss all over your grave.

:rofl:

Take you in you. You grew some nuts today huh lil man

You never held a tool in your life you little *****. I seriously hope you get hit by a bus on your way to Marshalls looking for some $20 air force ones you broke piece of ****. I'd piss all over your grave.
You a lame my g here's an example of your LAMESNESS even the NT MODS CLOWING On YOUR LAME BINGO SCRATCHING ASZ.

Screenshot_20190827-073818.png

Go back into your casket you a dead cat walking out here anyway.

:lol: ok and?

Got some P at the end of the night. What you do that night? **** your fist and surf NT til the sun came up?

Talk about lame... Go get a job, a hobby, a girlfriend or all three.

Typing in caps, you really mad :lol: :lol:

:lol: ok and?

Got some P at the end of the night. What you do that night? **** your fist and surf NT til the sun came up?

Talk about lame... Go get a job, a hobby, a girlfriend or all three.

Typing in caps, you really mad :lol: :lol:
If Smashing your grandmother is getting pus good on you.

You still a lame cornball. These are facts.
Canadian cats really think e-thugging for street credit gonna get them respect.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Go back to ubering for chump lunch money. This thug life you think you tryna emulate gonna get you murked.

You can't say you're a boss and talk about ownership when you need gas money.

It's like a dude in a 2019 BMW i8 collecting gas money from people riding with him. $500 should be beneath him.

Especially when you brag about these platforms you own.

Hire Dame to bash Jay-Z :lol:

“Gas” money :lol: :rofl:

If Smashing your grandmother is getting pus good on you.

You still a lame cornball. These are facts.
Canadian cats really think e-thugging for street credit gonna get them respect.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Go back to ubering for chump lunch money. This thug life you think you tryna emulate gonna get you murked.

Lol @ YOU talking bout e rep. The guy with a gif and meme for everything :rofl:

Hey I'd be mad too if I were you. I mean your life is an utter and complete failure. Bet your mother looks at you with disgust knowing she birthed a **** up like you.

But listen, gotta get back to work. We can continue this later Low IQ. Go read a book in the mean time.

I interned for dru hills old manager when i was in college he claims sisquo was blackballed after saying he was better than usher on 106 & Park

I remember that episode in real time and I was like “uhhhhhhh, what?” :lol: Return of the Dragon still sold well, but it was basically a flop compared to his debut. He premiered some video where he was frolicking around looking like Rey Mysterio and it was trash :lol:

Back
Top Bottom