Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

2018 I’m finna reclaim my ******* time and cop the Role flooded Maxine Waters :pimp:

This Bandana keeps getting better. Gat damn!

Jeezy really talking that **** on the whole album. He still got it from that standpoint.

The production dragged him down on a few too many tracks. The right beats and the Thug Motivation series would have ended better.

This Jeezy album is average as hell. Him and Wop
Just don’t got it no more.
Took a run thru it and average is def the word. Is it the lane they in? Hatch lost it too. TI.

Idk. All of them are better rappers than when they first dropped, but the songs/projects are just missing something

I can't think of a single rapper that has put out something that held my attention for more than a short period of time AFTER their prime years. Jeezy damn sure hasn't been an exception to that rule.

I can't think of a single rapper that has put out something that held my attention for more than a short period of time AFTER their prime years. Jeezy damn sure hasn't been an exception to that rule.

This is how I feel about a lot of the rap I hear today. Jeezy album was cool to me but I don't want to hear it again. I feel like that about most vets in Rap.

Jeezy really talking that **** on the whole album. He still got it from that standpoint.

The production dragged him down on a few too many tracks. The right beats and the Thug Motivation series would have ended better.

The production dragged big time. You name a track MLK BLVD, it better slap, but that beat sounded like Slick Pulla and Blood Raw even passed on it.

Jeezy going out sad on this album, don’t compare this to Ross’ album

Jeezy
C8ED056B-CEAA-4090-89DB-F96E0FE934B8.gif

80% of this album feels like that shaky Jeezy around 2010/2011. This really stinks outside of 4 tracks.

Ain't even felt like giving Jeezy new album a listen. Church in these streets was awful, Pressure was bad, Trap or die 3 was whatever.

I thought Trap or Die 3 was hard *shrug* Still need to give this new album a listen.

BTW, Freddie Gibbs is acting like a scorned female when it comes to Jeezy. He needs to let that bitterness go and move on. He's hot right now so Jeezy should be the last thing on his mind.

Reactions: OTG
Ain't even felt like giving Jeezy new album a listen. Church in these streets was awful, Pressure was bad, Trap or die 3 was whatever.

Don’t really remember Church In These Streets, but even Pressure and TOD3 had true standout tracks on there, real bangers. Pressure, G Wagon, All There, Floor Seats and a couple others. TM104 is nearly loaded with nothing but bad and underwhelming songs. It’s 18 tracks, and there was a stretch of 10 songs where I set there like
B3D508B6-34A9-43E5-BC5E-68D18E373D32.png
B3D508B6-34A9-43E5-BC5E-68D18E373D32.png

I loved Church In These Streets. Didn’t like TOD3 and I liked about half of Pressure. This new Jeezy sound aight but I’m not in the mood.

Back
Top Bottom