Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

People talk down on Hov as if he went against Kaep. How quick we are to forget that Collin accepted a settlement from the NFL rather than taking them on in a full on legal battle. I salute his shorty for riding for her man as hard as she does; she’s a real one and it shows. But even Kaep recognizes that, at the end of the day, the almighty dollar matters to a certain degree.

Son it was people tryna call Kaep a sellout for getting money that was basically owed to him. :lol:

He was wrongfully blackballed and sued. It's like people didn't know he had a lawsuit this whole time. I swear most of these people talking had no f'n clue about the details of Kaep's situation was. They just saw it as the newest social media trend and jumped on it. Sometimes you just gotta tell people shut the **** up and keep it pushing.

That Jeezy run was serious in Highschool but...Gucci run was DIFFERENT...folks was waiting on every mixtape/record/jail release etc..They could do a Top 50 list of how many people Gucci helped put on if we bein real..

Can never forget Gucci going to Macon in front of a bunch of opps performing a song about killing one of they people :sick::sick::pimp:
Gucci was mostly big in the south. West coast dudes didnt care about Gucci but were rocking snow man shirts. Gucci is big in the south only mostly.

Gucci was mostly big in the south. West coast dudes didnt care about Gucci but were rocking snow man shirts. Gucci is big in the south only mostly.
Watch ****** on here be surprised we wasn't ******** with Gucci like that

I did have a snowman shirt in HS too. They sent me home for that ****

Ya’ll still talking bout T.I. & Gucci?:lol:

Anywho forgot how hard this bangs :smokin
Surprised Clyde didn’t go further. He’s still dropping good music but there was a moment I thought he was gonna blow.:frown:

Naw dudes from Carson and Compton didnt even mess with Clyde lol

Son it was people tryna call Kaep a sellout for getting money that was basically owed to him. :lol:

He was wrongfully blackballed and sued. It's like people didn't know he had a lawsuit this whole time. I swear most of these people talking had no f'n clue about the details of Kaep's situation was. They just saw it as the newest social media trend and jumped on it. Sometimes you just gotta tell people shut the **** up and keep it pushing.

The internet is a wild place that let's everyone have an opinion on everything.

I wish people would be as critical about their own lives as they are celebs and what they do with their time, influence and money.

if you pay attention to how jay moves, he's had a history of setting goals with a long term vision in mind.

other than more money in dudes pocket, im scratching my head tryna imagine what the long term play could possibly be. as of right now, im not rollin. lotta respek for dude but this deal just seems transparent af.

the more i think about it, the more similar this seems to the nets deal. he was used as a symbol then and this comes off the same way. the NFL's good ol boys are holdin up a token black to in order to sway public perception. they see the NBA's trajectory and theyre just tryna keep up.

rocnation is supposedly over seeing the super bowl halftime show entertainment. like, who gives af!? how much of a racial power shift in the culture of the NFL, is some simple s*** like that really supposed to provide?

i also think its fishy that no dollar amount has been disclosed for a deal of this magnitude.

whatever the case may be, he will address this in rhyme form and more than likely, it will smooth the people over but i aint boutta let that n**** finesse me on this one.

Not only that, Gucci been copying Tip's whole after prison re-brand.

You right - post prison Gucci got the same toothpick build doing crime stopper vids and getting sonned religiously, from rap artist to Mayweather’s ghostwriter

upload_2019-8-15_7-26-7.gif

What was you guys' first setup???
I had 1 12" Type R I saved up for when I was 16 and blew it out fast :lol:

Baby mama worked at Best Buy way back. Had full on competition **** in my BMW in like 11th-12th grade lol

I’m 30 now and just gave away that amp the last couple months :smh:

what's really got me hot about this fake outrage about the Jay/NFL thing is that people are saying things like he disrespected Kap

Bruh Kap took a ******* settlement from the NFL :lol::lol:, in exchange for info to not go public. How exactly is Jay wrong for taking money from the NFL & trying to use it to help.

****** just love "statements" with no plans of actual change involved.

Back
Top Bottom