Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

“Straight like that” sound like a straight female

Newsflash, probably 90% of the products you use, or subscribe to on the daily, were backed or created via racism and white supremacy. Might be overt but, it’s the truth. Y’all think a guy like Steve Jobs wasn’t racist? Plenty companies out here living foul, same as the NFL.
and when u find out exactly which one
u suppose to act accordingly

at the end of the day ppl need to ask why a lot more. why did they do what they did in regards to blackballing kaep and why do they support trump? why did they try to make the narrative about the military and why did they not genuinely listen to kaep and others given that most of the league is black and a lot of if not most of their target audience is black?
why did this deal with jay and roc nation go down?
why are most of the acts that perform at the superbowl rock/pop acts of white/non black/racially ambiguous ppl?
why did they not really reach out for black acts (real r and b and real rap) until recently???

the short answer is because they are white supremacists that don't respect us as ppl. they respect the dollar and what we can do for them financially. period.
that's the problem that I and others have.

we are people and they're still treating us like property. especially the owners in regards to the players.

We too comfortable/too far gone in our own directions as a collective people to really start going hard with taking stances. You absolutely right though.

Meek and Jeezy got a hard new song over a Lex beat, Apple Music MLK BLVD

Sound like 2011 again and that’s not a bad thing

Wonder if Lex Luger sound can come back with all these simple beat by Jeff pierre type beats

Sooo did social media cause a resurgance of that Swag Surfin track or was it always hot down in the South?

Cuz I thought that **** had its time and disappeared

Last edited:
Kinda surprised you like that track. Joint is mid. I aint listened to Jeezy since the Recession. Didn't expect that he of all would be retiring.

I just think Jay's been around long enough to see people come behind him & try & fight these money printing big businesses & realized how little of a result that's had. So instead he works with some of these companies, grows his money, affiliation & knowledge & in turn tries to put others in position.

You smart.

Infiltrate the system and make it work for you and yours. Mix the Martin with the Malcolm and get to the money.

Back
Top Bottom