Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It’s a microwave society. Wale has to realize that. I’m a huge fan of his. Most fans are fickle. Simply put.

People not really holding onto things anymore. IDK. The world and game has changed. And, Wale being 35 years old, most these teens and 20 somethings ain’t into his style. Again, I may be assuming.

Im a Wale fan and will continue to support. But IDK how teens or early 20 somethings gauge him

Wale had two solid albums that sold but he couldn't keep it up. First album flopped hard. He wasnt selling that much 160k back then was mid af.
Screenshot_20190806-180559_Chrome Beta.jpg
Screenshot_20190806-180648_Chrome Beta.jpg

Wale can **** off, music ain’t that good. He’s a better rapper than average but people don’t like him and his music doesn’t stand out. It’s forgettable, he would be on very few top 50s. He better than Wayne and Ross though, that’s for sure

It’s a microwave society. Wale has to realize that. I’m a huge fan of his. Most fans are fickle. Simply put.

People not really holding onto things anymore. IDK. The world and game has changed. And, Wale being 35 years old, most these teens and 20 somethings ain’t into his style. Again, I may be assuming.

Im a Wale fan and will continue to support. But IDK how teens or early 20 somethings gauge him

Since I'm 22, I guess I can chime in.

He's a decent artist, but I'm not checking for anything he puts out. He can be appreciated on features, but he was never an artist that I really enjoyed.

I would say I tend to listen to or "hold on to" songs and albums longer than the average person my age. I totally understand your microwave society comment.

Since I'm 22, I guess I can chime in.

He's a decent artist, but I'm not checking for anything he puts out. He can be appreciated on features, but he was never an artist that I really enjoyed.

I would say I tend to listen to or "hold on to" songs and albums longer than the average person my age. I totally understand your microwave society comment.

You only 22? Damn you a ****in child. Go clean your room and stay out of grown folks bidness.

Back
Top Bottom